~ 37 - His Sweet Gestures ~

Start from the beginning

Arnav : Its good that you came Khushi......I have brought your coffee.......Have it.......till then I will go and get ready........

He said seeing her red face and ran towards the washroom immediately........

Seeing this she sighed in relief and sat on the bed.......then smiled at his gesture seeing the coffee..........

She then quickly dialled Gauri and asked her help to wear the saree, who helped her immediately

She then quickly dialled Gauri and asked her help to wear the saree, who helped her immediately......both then talked for sometime emotionally......then Guari invited both of them to come there for pagphera.......

They disconnected the call.......

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled appretiately at herself seeing she wore the saree correctly.......

She then tied her hairs in a bun with a centre hair partition and wore the matching jwellery.........

She smiled seeing her reflection.........

Khushi's look 👇

She then looked at the vermillion box and was going to apply the sindoor but Arnav stopped her who just came after getting ready with a tie in his hand

Arnav's look 👇

Arnav : 1 minute Khushi

She looked at him confusingly.........

Khushi : What happened Arnav.........

He came towards her and asked gesturing to the vermillion box.......

Arnav : Can I........

She smiled at his gesture and nodded........

Khushi : Only you have the right.........

Her reply had widen his smile.......

And he happily filled her hair partition and kissed her forehead......

Ho, tere ishq mein, dooba rahe
Din-raat, yunhi sadag
Mere khwaab se, aankhein teri, ek pal naa hoyen juda
Mera naam tu, haathon pe apne, likhe baar haan
Aye kaash ke, aisa bhi ek din, laaye woh Khuda..

Tu hi mera mera mera (x6)
Tu hi meraaaa, tu hi meraaaa...
Tu hi mera mera mera (x3)

Hai teri chaahat, meri zaroorat
Sooni hai tujh bin, duniya meri
Naa reh sakoonga, main door insey
Hai meri jannat, galiyan teri..
Ho o... ho o...
Hoooo...
Hai teri chaahat, meri zaroorat
Sooni hai tujh bin, duniya meri
Naa reh sakoonga, main door insey
Hai meri jannat, galiyan teri..

Ummeed ye, seene mein leke, main hoon jee raha
Kabhi tu mile, mujhse kahe, ke main hoon bas tera..

Tu hi mera mera mera (x6)

Tu hi hai qismat, tu hi hai rehmat
Tujhse judi hai, meri har khushi
Tu hi mohabbat, tu hi hai raahat
Lagti bhali hai, teri saadgi..

Paata hoon khud ko, har ghadi, tere bina tanha
Mujhe thaam le, mujhe rok le
Bhatka, hoon main, bhatka..

Tu hi mera mera mera (x6)
Tu hi meraaaa, tu hi meraaaa...
Tu hi mera mera mera (x3)

Then she was going towards the couch to have her coffee which is hot yet........

But he stopped her holding her waist firmly......

She looked at him shockingly.......

Arnav : Ahaan where are you going like this.........tie this .......please........

He said and gave her his tie........

She smiled lightly and nodded.........

Arnav : Okay so this is our rule that after getting ready I will apply sindoor on you partition and you will tie my tie......and at any how we have to follow this rule...........

He said seriously like a teacher.........

She chuckled........

Khushi : This is so silly Arnav......and what will happen if one of us will not be with each other at this time and have some work.......

Arnav : That won't happen because I will not go out of this room without the tie and also I won't let you go out till I do my duty........

He said .....

Khushi : oho........okay then.........

She said smiling and he nodded.......

He then looked at her intensely as she smiled.......his gaze fell on her lips .......he leaned closer ........she stood there in his arms staring his actions........he stopped when their lips were inches apart.........he looked in her eyes and seeing this she closed her eyes giving the approval..........he then without waiting even for a second captured her lips and kissed her softly pouring all his love in that kiss........this time Khushi also responded........he then broke the kiss feeling her breathless........

Both stared in each others eyes........ they came back to their senses when Arnav's phone buzzed with a message.........

She then went towards the table and picked her coffee.......

Arnav : No Khushi don't drink this now.......its cold now it won't taste good now......

He stopped her after reading the message.........

Khushi : My husband had made it why won't I like it.......and beside we shouldn't waste food items Arnav......there are many people in this world who can't even afford a 1 time meal for themselves and when god had given us this much then why should we waste it just because we want that........

She explained and he smiled hearing her thoughts........

Khushi : Now you also have it ..........then we have to go down........I think all must be there.........

She said after finishing her coffee he nodded and drank his coffee too......

Both left downstairs then...........