65| Breathtaking

Well, I will call you darlin' and everything, will be okay, 'cause I know that I am yours and you are mine, doesn't matter anyway
In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothing funny, just to talk

___________________

Gakushū was plagued with nightmares again.

Add his burning anger for his father and his mixed feelings for his sister, he kept waking up every hour. Leaving him completely frustrated and tired.

Checking the clock it revealed to be around four in the morning

Gakushū messed up his hair in frustration. "Fuck" he cursed, before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

He left his bedroom and went to his parents' room

Opening the door just a crack, he checked inside and saw his father and mother asleep, their backs facing each other. He sighed with relief

He then went to check on his sister

She has her blanket pulled over her head so he couldn't see if she was really there but the noticeable lump of the blanket assured him she was.

Going back to his room, he opened the window and crawled out, jumping on the branch, maneuvered himself on it, and then climbed down stealthily.

He smiled, with relief, adjusted his clothes, and then jogged towards the gates, unaware of the eyes following him.

__________________

Karma had woken up at three'o clock,and could not fall back asleep. He was anxious and worried for Gakushū, and also curious for who was the girl he was talking to earlier(no he doesn't think she's a girlfriend or anyone he should be jealous of because that would he stupid)

She sounded young, and rather jittery. Was she afraid? Of what? Gakushū?

Well Gakushū did sound a cold to her.

He din't mean to hang up, his battery just died.

The red head decided to head to the bridge to gather bis thoughts. That bridge always had this calming effect on him, must be because it holds such wonderful memories(and also bad ones but he just ignored those).

Sneaking out, he heads to the bridge, whistling a tune.

When he arrived, he was surprised, but happy nonetheless, to see Gakushū.

The boy wore jeans and a simple hoodie, leaning against the railing, looking lost in thought.

Feeling playful, he took a running start, called out Gakushū's name as a warning, and when the other boy turned to face his direction he leaped onto him and wrapped himself around Gakushū.

"Karma what the fuck?" He gasped at the unexpected weight on him. Karma snickered, wrapping his arms around Gakushū's neck and his legs around his waist like a koala. He merely smiled mischeviously at the annoyed pout of Gakushū.

"Thanks for catching me" Karma cheekily said.

Gakushū sighed, but did not drop the red head. Instead leaned against the railing of the bridge and pressed their foreheads together. He likes this boy so much, adores him so much that it was embarrassing.

And here he is wrapped around him like a fucking koala.

"So why are you out here?" Karma asked.

"Couldn't sleep"

"Same"

They fell under peaceful silence. Gakushū took to admiring Karma's close up face, taking in his long lashes, smooth skin with zero blemishes whatsoever(he should ask Karma for his skin care routine later)

"You're breathtaking" Gakushū whispered in an almost dazed state. Karma blushed and stiffened against him. "And you're a simp" he grins

Gakushū rolled his eyes tiredly and simply sighed "Oh God how am I so attracted to you?"

Did Karma hear that right? "Wait wha-"

He was cut off from a kiss from Gakushū. It was sweet but somehow dominating at the same time. Karma clenched Gakushū's collar as he responded feverishly

When Gakushū pulled back, he smirked smugly at the red faced Karma. How cute

"There is really nothing I can do but accept what I feel though, seeing as you're the one thing keeping me from completely losing it at this point" he jokingly said.

Karma finds himself smirking too "Awwe the perfect student council president fell for a delinquent's charms?" Not just any delinquent, but one fro E-class. "It would seem so" Gakushū sighed.

"Yes" Karma repeated with realization. "Yeah it would seem so"

He got a kiss on the cheek from Gakushū, before he was suddenly placed on his feet. Gakushū kept an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close to his body protective annd possessively. "I will never be the same, I mean with your intelligent eyes and beautiful face, and every word spoken leaves me breathless"

"Simp" Karma whispered, trying to act cool in the situation even if he's feeling embarrassed and red.

Gakushū simply chuckles, before a yawn escaped his mouth

Karma yawned too

"My house is closer" Karma offered. "Just stay over and then leave early"

"Hmm" too tired to argue he just follows Karma back home, still keeping the red head pressed against him.

They sneaked in, went to Karma's room, and then fell on the bed, lying side by side. They went out like lights, still holding onto each other