Chapter 170

"Ella!" I hear my sister's voice cry out.

"Was that her name?" Voldemort laughs at her.

"And now is the time to declare yourself" he gets serious,"come forward and join us. Or die"

Silence. Until...Lucius Malfoy calls over Draco. Nothing,until his mother calls him and I hear approaching footsteps and Voldemort being so proud of him.

"Well,I must say,I hoped for better" Voldemort laughs with his followers,"and who might you be,young man?"

"Neville Longbottom" The followers laugh again at Neville's answer.

"Well Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks"

"I'd like to say something" Neville shocks me. Voldemort let's him go on...,"It doesn't matter Harry's and Ella's gone"-"stand down Neville" I hear seamus but Neville persists,"People die everyday. Friends,family. Yeah. We lost Harry and Ella tonight but he's still with us,in here. So's Fred...and Remus. Tonks. All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will. Because you're wrong" I hear Voldemort laugh,"Harry and Ella's hearts did beat for us. For all of us" I hear Neville hold a sword and I smile at how brave Neville had become.

"It's not over!" I get to my feet and before I can run I hear Harry fall to the ground and grunt. Before I know it,he casts a spell,"Confringo"  towards the snake but nothing happens. I feel his hand take mine as he dashes toward cover.

Everything explodes behind us and I hear Voldemort yell in anger but I can't help the smile appearing across my face.

"Ella?!" Harry turns to me and his hands immediately go to my cheeks as he cups them.

"Yeah" I laugh cry. He kisses me in happiness but before I can react in any way he takes my hand again and we run to the castle.

Harry explains that we need to kill the snake. I turn around to assure everyone into the castle and Neville had the most perfect timing to fall right on top of me.

"Sorry" he mutters as I push him off of me. Fighting breaks out again and spells are casted everywhere. I run to where I last saw Harry but before I can get to him I see Voldemort walking up the stairs. A dual breaks out between them and I run up the stairs and join Harry in casting all known spells at him.

Voldemort's spells hits me and I fall backward. Nagini wraps her snake body around mine and I move my body as much as I can to escape her grasps but she ties herself around my neck, stopping my access.

Harry yells for me as I take a large stone in my hand and hit the snake on the head. It immediately releases me and I take in the largest breath I have ever recieved.

The snake hisses at me as I try to loft myself up from my knees and Harry helps me up. He walks closer to the snake with the basilisk fang,trying to destroy one of the final Horcruxes. Voldemort realises our plan and blows the both of us almost the smithereens but luckily Harry is quick enough to take my hand and jump of the stairs, making our escape.

We fall to the next flight of stairs and I see the fang as my body stops tumbling. I reach for it but Voldemort only leaves behind dust on the ground, completely destroying it. I get to my feet and run down the stairs with Harry close behind me.

I run toward Hermione and Ron on the stairs but when I turn to look for Harry, he's gone.