too close for my liking

"Did Dumbledore ever tell you why that happens?" He asks as he tries to help me back to the tent,"No" Is all I manage to say before I fall to the bed and drift of to sleep.

Harry's POV

"I thought it stopped" Hermione steps out of the woods,"You can't keep letting him in Harry" she sits down opposite me.

"You-know-who has found Gregorovitch"

"The wand maker?" She asks.

I nod,"He wants something,thay Gregorovitch used to have...but I don't know what. But he wants it desperately. I mean it's as if his life depends on it"

I turn around to look at the tent as I hear Ron increases the volume of his stupid radio. "Don't! Its comforts him" Hermione knows that I want to take his stupid radio and throw it across the woods,"Its sets my teeth on edge. And what's he expecting to hear,good news?"

"I think he just hopes he doesn't hear bad news" Hermione confesses.

I stand up,"How long before he can travel?" Hermione looks shocked at my question. I look away from her,I already know the answer.

"I'm doing everything I can"

"You're not doing enough!" I yell at her. I didn't mean to. My mouth seems to have a mind of it's own and no matter how hard I try to control it, it's impossible.

I walk away from her but her voice makes me stop,"Take it off!" She yells.

I turn around to look at her,"I said take it off,now!" I do as she says and she takes it from me. "Better?" "Loads" what feels like mountains,lift of my shoulders and even my headache disappears.

"We'll take it turns,okay?" She walks away with the locket and I'm left standing there,alone.

Ella's POV

"Stop!" I jolt up from sleep. My breathing it hitched and I feel like I'm not getting any oxygen. My father was throwing me into the basement again and letting the neighborhood boys put a sickle in his hand,one by one,the boys take turns with me.

I look at Ron, who's fast asleep. I look around the tent,hoping to find Harry. He's been very distant and even Hermione doesn't speak with me like she used to.

I walk out if the tent,hoping to find one of them but my heart breaks as I look at them,walking back towards the tent,talking quietly about how much he likes her perfume but she shouldn't wear any.

"Does it bother you?" Ron asks from behind me,I lie and shake my head. "You're lying to yourself" he says as he walk away and I follow.

There's no way something is going on between them. He loves ,doesn't he? And she's like my sister. They wouldn't hurt me like that.

I read through the book Dumbledore had left for me. A few pages were folded over and I couldn't help but only read them. They mostly talked about the two founders of Hogwarts. Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin.

We walked for hours, Ron listens to the radio which was still giving names for confirmed deaths. My heart would shatter it Val's name would come through.

(Sorry I haven't been updating as much. School started and I've been busy. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you for the support❤️)