Chapter 163

McGonagall lights up the Great Hall and I run toward Harry.

I make it half way until my head burst into flames. The stinging pains my mind and I fall to my knees. I take deep breaths as I try to focus on something else. Its impossible and this is the worst it's ever been. I can't think of any other than the shooting pain in my brain,tearing my thoughts apart. I scream. I screw my eyes shut and scream until my throat burns.

It stops as quickly as it came and when my fingers tips dart to my face, it's blood all over. Harry looks at me and then another scream echo's through the Hall. It's Valerie. .

"I know that many of you will want to fight" a low voice shakes the building,"Some of you might even think to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour" Ron helps me up and I notice Everyone staring at Harry. I stumble to Harry and I grab his arm the moment I'm close enough. I almost fall but Harry helps me.

"What're you waiting for?" Pansy yells as she points toward Harry,"Someone grab him!" I stand up tall and without thinking,I shield Harry's body with mine.

"Students out of bed!" I hear a annoying voice panting into the Great Hall,"Students in the corridor!" Everyone gives Filch their full attention and I even laugh a little at his stupidity.
Professor McGonagall walks closer to him with her usual "matter of fact" walk,"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" She says what I'm thinking.

Harry holds me byt the waist as my strength quickly return after Voldemort's message.

" Sorry ma'am" Filch bows his head.

"As it happens, Mr. Filch... Your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house, from the hall" She commands.

" Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons would do" I look at McGonagall,Pansy ans then Filch.

" I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" McGonagall immediately questions as the Slytherin students are removed from our sight.

" Time, Professor. As much as you can get me" Harry pants. He knows that the battle is on the way and nearer than we thought.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle" Harry grabs my hands and tries to run but McGonagall stops him before he's to far,"Potter... Velonté. It's good to see you"

"It's good to see you too, Professor" Hardy replies and I smile at one of the only teachers that had ever support us.

"Hold the fort, Neville" Harry holds Neville's shoulder and Neville nods. We quickly run toward the Grand Staircase where every painting is moving rapidly. People are yelling and everyone seems to be doing their own thing. What will happen when this hour is up.

"Harry!" Ron yells for Harry and he turns around,letting me finally catch my breath," Hermione and I were thinking, it doesn't matter if we find the Horcrux" Ron announces and I have no idea what he means,"What do you mean?"

" Unless we can destroy it" Hermione explains as people are rushing past us.

"So, we were thinking..." Ron starts but Hermione doesn't let him finish his sentence,"Well, Ron was thinking, it was Ron's idea. It was completely brilliant"

"Yes,yes. I'm sure it is,but can you get to the point!" I lose my patience with them.

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk fang, right? Well, me and Hermione think where we might find one" Ron explains.

" Okay. Okay, but take this. That way, you can find me when you get back" Harry pushes the map he always used to get into trouble.

"Where're you going?" Ron yells after us as Harry once again drags me through the rushing people.

"Ravenclaw common room" Harry yells back,"Gotta start somewhere" I lift my shoulders as I glance down at the two standing at the end of the staircase.

"Harry! Ella!" I hear behind us but Harry doesn't turn around to see Luna running after us.