Betrayed

"We had a deal Griphook!" Harry yells as I help him up.

"The cup for the sword" Griphook hold out his hand and Harry throws the sword at him. Hermione screams as stuff multiplies to her neck.

"I'd said I'd get you in. I didn't say anything about getting you out" he smiles and I imagine myself pulling out every single ugly tooth in his head. The vault door opens and Griphook is gone.

I lose Harry,Ron and Hermione in between the mess and as I swim my way to the opening I hear Harry's voice.

I hear Griphook yell back but I can't make out anything over the metal noises.

"That little git. At least we still have Bogrod" Ron says relieved. Until the dragon breaths fire all around the Goblin. Killing him in pain.

"That's unfortunate" Ron says with a shocked look on his face.

"At least their is no proof that we used the Imperius curse" I shrug.

I push Hermione behind a wall as spells fly towards us and hit every possible thing around us.

"I have an idea",I whisper to her what I think we should do.

"We can't just stand here!" Hermione yells,"Who's got an idea?"

"You're the bloody brilliant one" Ron yells back.

"I've got something but it's mad" she puts more attention on the mad.

She looks at me and I can't help the smile taking over my face.

"Reducto!" I yell and the wall I pointed my wand at, explodes. I pull Hermione by her hand and she stands behind me as I run towards the Dragon,jumping on to it's back. She's not far behind me and in only a few second,everyone is on.

I look at Hermione and then the chains,"Relashio" she yells and the chain breaks free. All while the dragon is still trying to burn every person alive. The dragon notices a small light at the very top of the high ceiling and it starts to to climb its way to the top.

Even when the cart makes it's way to the dragon,it doesn't stop in its tracks. The cart flies over us and I hear people screaming as they fall to their death. The dragon breaks through the floor and roars as it gets fresh oxygen.

People scream and run every which way as the dragon,with us on its back,claws it's way through the building. The dragon breaths fire,killing most people in its way.

As it stands up on its hind legs,it breaks the chandelier above us,making all the glass fall down onto us.

Finally,the dragon breaks free and as it stands onto a nearby building,it pants.

"No what?" Ron looks at me,"Reducto!" I hit the dragons tail and telling everyone to hold on. The dragon struggles over building to get into the air but I hear the happiness in its roar as the wind bellows underneath its wings. It must've never even learned how to fly inside the bank holding it captive.

"That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant" Ron yells as wind shakes his face in every direction. I laugh at him until I realise I must look just as crazy and stupid.

(Authors note:Oh my soul!!! My book hit 1.1K. you guys are absolutely amazing, thank you so much for all your support. I hadn't been updating as much because I've been busy wil school,sport and drama club but I will try to update a few times a week. I love you all so much. Please remember to comment on your favourite lines and vote on chapters❤️🎉)