Part 2

I sit infront of Val's bed. She managed to survive but she hadn't woken up since we arrived and Fleur can't do anymore to help her.

"Ella?" I hear Harry's voice. "I'm alright" I wipe the tears from my face and I walk away leaving Harry their alone. I don't know what to say to him.

I walk into the kitchen and I look over my shoulder to see Harry following. I sit down on the chair as Fleur treats my thigh, "blood-traitor" is scratched into my flesh. Dobby walks toward me and hands me plate with a sandwich.

I try to smile at him but I fail miserably. Hermione had filled me in on what they did while I was held hostage. Including,the deathly hallows. I've continued asking questions,and Luna answered them all as best she could.

"It's beautiful here" she says as we stand in the door,looking out at the open ocean.

"It was our aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us at least" Bill explains as he outs down a mug on the table and look at Fleur beside him with a sad expression.

"Muggles think these things keep evil away" Luna says as she touches the end of see shells hanging by the door,which chimes and tingles as the wind blows through the door,making my hair fall behind my back,"but their wrong" I finish as Harry comes to stand next to me.

"I need to talk to the Goblin" He announces and Bill leads us to the highest room of the house. As we enter the Goblin sits in a small chair with his hands folded infront of him,like he was thinking about us coming to talk to him and then it happening.

"How are you?" Harry breaks the awkward and thickening silence.

"Alive" Griphook states the obvious but tries to avoid the question.

I push infront of Harry and sit down on the bed as it creaks,"You probably don't remember..." Harry starts his sentence,"That I showed you to your vault,the first time you came to Gringotts. Even amongst Goblins, you're famous Harry Potter" Griphook says in his deep and rough voice.

"The girl is alive?" Griphook asks, I nod and Harry responds with a yes,"And you brought me here?" He looks at me. I do remember looking at Harry and pointing towards the Goblin but it wasn't exactly me who decided to take him,I just thought he would help with the sword by identifying the real one. Especially after everything I heard at the Manor.

"You two are..." He starts and I look up at him,Harry is standing near the window and Ron and Hermione look tense by standing nearest to the door,"very unusual witch and wizard" I just look at Harry and then back down at the words on my thigh.

"How did you come by the sword?" Griphook points at the sword in the corner of the room.

"It's complicated" Harry says as he glances at the sword then me,them Griphook.

"A lot of things are complicated" I mutter but when I look up, it's confirmed that everyone had heard my words a little too clearly.