Chapter 36

"Harry" Hermione turned around,clearly embarrassed that Harry had heard their entire fight.

Hermione sits down next to me with Harry and Ron on the other side of the table. Ron tells Harry about their trip to Egypt and Hermione chimes in to mention that Egyptians worshipped cats making Ron make a comment about the dung beetle.

Fred and George appear and rip the newspaper with the Weasley family photo,taken in Egypt, out of Ron's hands.

"Not flashing that clipping again, Are you Ron?"

"I haven't shown anyone!"

"No, not a soul! Just Tom.The day maid.
The night maid. The cook.
That bloke who came to fix the toilet.
And that wizard from Belgium!" The twins finish each other's sentences.

"Harry!" Mrs. Weasley appear behind Harry making him stand up and hug her. "Good morning,Ella" she looks down at me. I remove the cup of coffee from my mouth, quickly swallowing it down and flashing a smile before coughing and almost dieing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" I did not mean to blow her up,
I lost control", Harry confessed.

"Brilliant" Ron seemed to think that Harry blowing up his aunt was quite the funny situation. I agree.

"Honestly Ron, Its not funny.
Harry was lucky not to be expelled." Hermione was right, Harry was lucky not to be expelled.

"I think I was lucky not to be arrested, actually"

"It Still feels.. Brilliant" I rolled my eyes at Ron.

"Come on, every where else is full." I stopped at a compartment,we were late this morning so we couldn't get our usual compartment.
Each of us stepped in,Harry leaving the door open behind him. I sat down next to a man who was sleeping,a blanket covering his face.

"Who's one, that is ?" Ron nodded towards the man beside me.

"Professor R.J.Lupin" Hermione answered him.

"You know everything.
How is it she knows everything ?", He looked towards Harry.

"Its on the suitcase, Ronald." Hermione pointed towards the man's suitcase on a shelf above me.

"Do you think he is really asleep?", Harry looked at the professor and then Hermione who answered him.

"Its seems to be.. Why?"

"Ok, I got to tell you something" he stood up from his seat and shut the door to the compartment.

Harry tells us about everything Mr Weasley had told him at the leaky cauldron.

"Let me get this straight...
Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban
to come after You?" I question him. Why would a killer escape Azkaban just to come after Harry.

"Yes."

"But they will catch Black, wont they?" Hermione added, "I mean, everyone is looking for him"

"Except, nobody has ever broken out from Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic"

"Thanks Ella!" I shrug my shoulders at him. It is true.

Suddenly,the train stopped with a screech.

"Why are we stopping?" I look at Hermione.

"We can't be there yet" She replies,I don't know why but when she doesn't have answers than I get anxious and paranoid.

As I finish my thought the train shudders, making the compartment door open slightly and close loudly.
The lights go out,making it barely visible to Harry's face across me.

"Whats going on?" I shake,its getting cold and I can see my breath in front of me as I speak,making it look like smoke. It feels as if I'm back in the chamber. No heat and only darkness.

"I don't know,
Maybe we have broken down", Harry tries to calm my nerves but it doesn't help. I rub my hands on my bare shoulders,trying to warm myself.

"Ouch Ron, that was my foot" Ron leans against the window,putting his hand against it. He looks outside only for the window to freeze across it,making a beautiful but scary sight. The water bottle standing near the window freezes too.

"There is someone moving out there!" Ron sounds like I feel and I can see his breath turning colder and falling slowly towards the ground.

"Someone is coming closer!" Ron being nervous makes me nervous,"bloody hell?!" The train shuddered again.

"Whats happening?"

I feel the dread build up inside of me as a tint of ice and snowflakes form on the compartment door starts to show. A dark figure lurks nearer. It's skeleton like hands reaches for the glass door making it click and slowly slide open,revealing a skeleton face covered with a black cloth.

It moved closer to Harry. I want to do something but I'm frozen with fear.

A white beam of light shot though the compartment.

"Harry, are you alright?" Hermione is on her knees next to me. Harry layed across the seats as we tried to wake him.

"Thank you" Harry woke.

"Here, eat this It will help
Its alright, its chocolate" The professor was now awake and had caused the beam of light.

"What was that thing?" Harry questions as he sits upright,letting us know he's fine and making me stand up from my knees and sit back down in my seat.

"It was a Dementor, One of the guard of Azkaban
and its gone now
It was searching the train for Sirius Black", Professor Lupin explained, "If you excuse me,
I need to have a little word with the driver.
Eat! You will feel better." Then he left the compartment,leaving only us and a confused Harry.

"What happened to me?"

"Well, you sort of went rigid
We thought you were having a Fit or something" Ron tells him.

"And did either of you three...you know... pass out?"

"No, I felt weird though," Ron rubs his knees with his hands,"Like I would never be cheerful again"

"But someone was screaming,
A woman"

"No one was screaming, Harry." I answer him. What was he talking about it? I'm so confused.