Chapter 22

"Ladies and Gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is..." Blah blah blah. Next moment he shoved a stack of books into Harry's hands and a copy of his book 'magical me', into mine as a flash goes of,blinding me.

I quickly left the front giving my books to Mrs. Weasley
I didn't like the attention at all.

"I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter, can't even go into a book shop without making the front page" Draco stepped down the stairs. I notice him put a piece of paper in his pocket.

"Leave him alone," Ginny appeared behind me,walking closer to Draco.

"Oh,look Potter. You got yourself s girlfriend" I don't why but when Draco said that I felt nauseas.

"Now,now Draco. Play nicely." Lucius Malfoy,of course. "Mr. Potter,we meet at last. Forgive me," He pulled Harry closer lifting his hair to make his scar visible,out of instinct I grabbed Harry's sleeve but quickly let go when I noticed Hermione staring at me. "You're scar is legendary. As ,Of course, is the wizard who gave it to you."

Harry stepped back out of his grasp,"Voldemort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer."

"You must be very brave to mention his name. Or very foolish"

" Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself,"

"And you must be Miss Granger," Malfoy spat. "Yes, Draco has told me all about you. And your friendship with Miss Velonté, muggle-born are you?" I stood closer to Hermione. I hate it when people brought up blood status . "Let me see. Red hair...vacant expression...tatty second hand book." He takes one of the books out of Ginny's cauldron. "You must be the Weasley's"

Mr. Weasley appear behind me putting his hand on my shoulder and his other on Ginny's. "It's mad in here. Let's go outside. "

"Well,well,well. Weasley senior."

"Lucius,"

"Busy time at the ministry,Arthur,all those extra raids? I do hope they're paying you overtime ...but judging by the state of this," Draco's father lifts Ginny's book once again. "I'd say not. What's the use in being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?"

"We have a different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy,"

"Clearly, associating with muggles and I thought your family could sink no lower. I'll see you at work," Malfoy turns around to walk out of the store.

"If you'll still have work to go to,Mr malfoy. I'll be arranging it with my father." I commented receiving a look that could surely kill me.

"See you at school" Draco said,face to face with me. I feel Harry trying to push me back by moving my arm back with his hand.

°°°°°°°

I stand next to the train as I wait for my mother to finish talking to Val a few feet away from me.

I watch the barrier closely,hoping to see Harry or Ron before I have to board the train. Hermione is already on the train,she said she'll get us a compartment and try to keep it empty for us.

Through came Percy,the annoying Weasley brother who never shuts up about his accomplishments. Then Fred and George,Ginny and Mrs, Weasley and Mr. Weasley but....No Ron and...No Harry.

Mrs. Weasley says good bye to Ginny and I walk with her and Val on board, completely ignored by my mother. Val walks away from me to the other side of the train. I'm guessing my mother told her to stay away from me and my friends. Ginny follows to the compartment we all sat in last year,Hermione reading a book.

"Where is Ron and Harry," I choked at Ginny,who just shook her head and lifted her shoulders, signalling she doesn't know.

Ginny and I play a quiz game in a magazine called the Quibler, 'Which WEIRD SISTER are you?'

After about 30 minutes I looked around me to see Ginny had fallen asleep and Hermione was still reading her book.

"What's that?" I motioned towards the window. Harry was hanging out of a car door. Hermione was shocked to say the least. I laughed when Harry was pulled back into the car.