New rules

Ron munches on his sausage as I sit across Ron. Ginny looked at her brother as he read the Daily prophet,clearly just as grossed out as I was. "Do you ever stop eating?" Hermione comments on Ron's actions. I shove my empty plate forward. "What? I'm hungry"

"And you never eat anything" she turns to me. I guess Ron and I were total opposites. Harry walks towards us. He looks nervous as he stops in front of me,"Can I join you?"

Hermione smiles at me and I open my mouth to speak but an annoying echo ruptures through the great hall,"Pardon me, Professor,but what exactly are you insinuating?" We all stand up and walk toward the source of the noise.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students,you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices" I look up the stairs to see Professor McGonagall challenging the devil, Umbridge.

"So silly of me,but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority,in my own classroom,Minerva" Umbridge takes a step upward to assure her dominance. "Not at all, Dolores,merely your medieval methods" McGonagall takes a step up.

"I'm sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the ministry,and by extension,the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty" The devil shocks us all. Professor McGonagall takes a step down,letting know she gives up,"Disloyalty"

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action" She talks to the crowd that had formed. I shiver as her words touch me.

For the next few weeks we would all turn into the devils dogs. Pounding would ring through the school as our hopes and dreams died infront of us. She would suck out every single ounce of happiness....she was the witch for of a dementor.

Harry told me about how she asked their devenation teacher rude questions and offended her slightly,not that the devil cared. As I sat in potions,I was hit over my head when she interrogated Snape, especially about his failures in life and I couldn't stop my giggles.

Even as I watched Fred and George played with a rogue firework,she would appear to ruin our lives. I watched as Fred and George's glares could murder her infront of everybody.

We would gather every few hours to see a new rule being hanged up in the wall. I even heard Ron and Harry talk about him not being able to meet Cho because of Umbridges' rules.

I didn't know that they were still together...but it's none of my business,I think as I shake the thought from my head.

She even fired Trelawny,who I didn't know because I decided against devination. But at least Professor McGonagall comforted the distraught Trelawny. Dumbledore rushed toward the 3 woman as all of us stared at the disgusting,vulgar women in the middle of the quad.

"Professor McGonagall,may I ask you to escort Sybil back inside" Both walk towards Dumbledore as she thanked him. "Dumbledore,may I remind you that under the terms of educational decree number 23,as enacted by the minister-" She sounds so confidently but Dumbledore talks anyway,"You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however,have the authority to banish them from the grounds" Dumbledore spoke calmly.