Chapter 55

We sit in the darkened Great hall as a group of Durmstrang boys throw their names into the Goblet one by one. A circle radiating a magnificent blue light is drawn around the Goblet.

I sit next to Hermione as I see a familiar pretty boy enter with his friends. His friends push him through the blue circle,known as a age line," Come on, Cedric. Put it in!" Cedric walks towards the Goblet and takes his lovely time as he enters the Triwizard Tournament. He makes eye contact with me and smiles,letting me know he wants to talk to me. I hand Hermione my book and walk to the pretty blonde. "Hey pretty boy!" I give him a hug, surprising him and myself.

"You entered" "yeah,eternal glory you know?" "Yeah whatever, it's your funeral" I laugh as I jokingly push his shoulder. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me closer enough to whisper in my ear,"maybe when I survive the first task I could take you for a butterbeer?"

I slowly escape his hold on me letting our hands graze each other arm until our hands connect. "Only if you survive pretty boy" I smile as I am the first to separate our hands. I turn and instantly regret it when I'm face to face with Harry.

"Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn't it? Three years from now, when we're old enough to be chosen." Ron is clearly amazed by the entire situation,"Yeah, rather you than me." Harry replies as we all walk around the age line.

"Yes!" Fred yells as him and George enter the Hall with a small vile in their hands," Thank you, thank you. -Well, lads, we've done it. -Cooked it up just this morning." They stand behind Hermione and I could see the smug smile on her face,"lt's not going to work.", He half sings,grabbing the twins's attention. They sit down on sither side of her

" -Oh, yeah? -And why is that, Granger?"

"You see this? This is an Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself." She points toward the blue light around the Goblet.

" So?"

" So" she slams the boo shut that I pushed into her hands earlier,"a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion."

" -But that's why it's so brilliant."
" -Because it's so pathetically dimwitted."

The twins stand up and intertwine their arms,"-Ready, Fred?" " -Ready, George."

They lift the viles up towards their mouths,"-Bottoms up." " -Bottoms up."

They swallow the liquid and jump over the blue line," -Yes!" "-Yes!" "Yeah!" " Yes!" Everyone starts to celebrate,if they only knew.

"Ready?" They approach the Goblet and each throw in a piece of parchment. I bump Harry slightly,"watch this!" I loudly whisper. Just as everyone starts to celebrate,blue flames erupt from the Goblet and strike both of the twins making them fly backwards.

Each of them jas now grown grey beards and have a full head of grey hair." -You said!" "-You said!" They twins start fighting and everyone give their undevided attention to them.

I sit back down next to Hermione who looks disgusted by everyone's actions. I take the bok from her hands and open it back up to where I was reading. I look back up as the whole room fell silent.