Teacher

"This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?", Harry says as Hermione finally tells him her plan. He was going to teach his.

"Look on the bright side" Ron sounds alot more positive as we close in on the building,the Hog's Head,"you can't be any worse than old toad-face" "Thanks,Ron" "I'm here for you,mate"

"Who's supposed to be meeting us,then?" Harry looks at me,"just a couple of people"

Hermione pushes the door open to reveal the dusty building on the far end of Hogsmeade. "Lovely spot" Ron comments and right after the goat bleats as it walks out.

"Thought it would be safer somewhere off the beaten track" Hermione explains her choice to meet in this dump.

We all sit in silence as the crowd sits before us. It's uncomfortably and no one seems to know what to say. I even see Valerie sitting in between Luna and Cho. Hermione finally stands up,"um...Hi,so you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts" Hermione is interrupted by a boy,"why?"

"Why?" Ron seems offended. "Because You-know-who's back you toss-pot"

"So he says" they boy challenges. "So Dumbledore says" Hermione quickly spit back. "So Dumbledore says because he days. The point is, where'd the proof?" I look at Harry who looks over everyone thinking he's lying. "If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed" the boy says softly.

"He's not going to talk about Cedric!", I stand up followed by Harry,"If that's why your here you might as well clear out now" Harry leans in to whisper,"come on, Ella,tell Hermione that we should go" I want to scream at Hermione for doing this but it still seems like a good idea. I stare at him to try and make a choice,"They're here 'cause they think I'm some sort of freak" he whispers trying to help me make a choice.

"Wait" I whisper back. "Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna's voice stands out. Harrys seems taken aback,"yes" Hermione answers,"I've seen it"

What? I didn't even know Harry could do that. I can't do that.

"Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that" Dean comments just as amazed as I am. Neville looks like he wants to say something,he takes his chance the moment Dean is done,"and he killed a basilisk,with the sword in Dumbledore's office.

"It's true" Ginny comments,"Third year ,he fought off about a hundred dementors at once" Ron seems proud of his best friend. The fact that I missed his action because I was either dying or being hunted bothers me a little bit.

"And last year,he really did fight off You-know-who in the flesh" I comment too. "Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that,but,the truth is,most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help." "He's just being modest" Hermione chips in but Harry quickly puts it to a stop.