Come and Go

"facing this stuff in real life is not like school" Everyone's attention was on Harry,"In school,you could make a mistake,you can just try again tomorrow. But out there...when you're a second away from being murdered, or watching a friend die right before your eyes...", His words cut like knifes thought every single person in the room,even Valerie seems to have some sort of emotion," you don't know what that's like" he sits back down and I follow his actions as I sit down beside him,earning a hatred filled look from Cho.

Everybody takes a breath,"you're right, Harry. We don't" Hermione sits down too,"that's why we meed your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating... Voldemort" she finally says his name.

"He's really back?" Nigel ask Harry and Harry responds with a nod.

We all sit behind a table as everyone comes forward to write their name. "What if it's a trap" Cho comments and I respond with a smile as I write my name under Harry's.

Obviously there's a trap involved,whoever snitches.... let's just say gets stitches.

"Right. First we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out" Harry says as we walk yo the wooden bridge. I look over the land to see everything covered in a white blanket.

"The shrieking shack" Ginny recommends but Harry says it's too small. "Forbidden forest?" I ask,"Not bloody likely", Ron laughs at my suggestion. I'm out of breath with the pace we're walking.

"Harry,what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny ask bit Hermione shocks me,"who cares?",we all look at the imposter,"I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it,breaking the rules?" She smiles.

"Who are you,and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" I laugh at her. She smiles back as she walks ahead a little.

"Anyway," she calms down," at least we know one positive thing that came from today.", "What?" I ask as Harry asks the same. "Cho couldn't take her eyes off you , could she?" Hermione smiles but I feel my soul shatter once again, I can't figure out why though.

Harry smiles...he really is in love with her.

"Right. Over the next few days,we should each come up with ,a couple of possibilities of places we can practice", Harry said as we entered the castle,he explains that SHE shouldn't be able to find us.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I look up the wall to see the newest rule,"All student organisations are henceforth disbanded...", She ruined my home.

I wali alone the corridor to walk into Hermione. I walk with them.as Neville leads. "You've done it Neville. You found the room of requirement.", Hermione exclaims. "The what?" Ron always seems confused,"It's also known as the come and Go room" I explain,"The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has a real need of it and is always equipped for the seekers needs" I remember Hermione and I read about the room. I stare into the darkened but majestic room with a fireplace at the very end.

"So say you really needed a toilet..." Ron blabs. "Charming,Ronald. But yes,that is the general idea" Hermione laughs.