𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Dahlia came back and sat beside him. "Where's your mom?" He replied she left and Dahlia finally exhaled. "What was that?" He asked while watching her eat the noodles he ordered.

"What was what?" She innocently smiled and he scoffed. "You. You were incredible! What was that?!" He kept asking but Dahlia did no more than just plaster a mere smile. He just shook his head and chuckled "my baby is so amazing."

"That I am" Dahlia got up after paying the bill and they walked out together hand in hand. Dahlia didn't know whether today was a success or a complete flop but what she did know was that she had gotten stronger. And that was all thanks to him.

Before she stepped inside the car, she quickly pulled his collar into a sweet passionate kiss. Tom who was taken by surprise quickly found her pace and responded immediately by locking her under his grip. The two shared a moment of heated passion before Dahlia pulled away and mumbled "Public."

Exerting a groan he pulled her closer but she was weirdly strong enough to pull back. "Sorry baby" she kissed his cheek and got inside. Tom, who was now baffled, just nodded and got in the driver's seat, although rather unhappy about how things turned out. Not with his mother but with that kiss.

~

"Tom! Hand me that blue shirt of yours! I need to wash it!" Dahlia yelled from the laundry room and he yelled back in reply.

After a few minutes Dahlia again yelled while turning around "Tom! It's been five minutes----"

She stopped and gulped at the view in front of her that seriously affected her body and mind. He was there. With his blue shirt. However it was unbuttoned and he was rather sweaty from his workout. He had on simple white shorts and he was draining the water bottle in his hand.

Clearing her throat and shaking her head, she turned around quickly but her bottom lip was quivering. "Uhh just hand me that blue shirt kay?" Her voice did crack a little but she pretended it didn't till she could feel his body pressing onto hers. His bare back hit her cotton shirt but she could feel the material of her shirt crumbling under his touch. The organs in her body had awakened and her mind was really messing with her thoughts.

"Here" he whispered near her ear causing sensations within her body and removed the shirt though he was still unbelievably close to her. "Thanks" she mumbled and took it but he held her waist, spinning her harshly and gripping the ends of the table so she couldn't wiggle out. His wet hair kept falling to his eyes making him hotter than ever but Dahlia kept her eyes on her feet.

Dahlia looked up finally and Tom smirked. Not because she gave up so easily but he sensed the change in her attitude. Her eyes weren't round like a baby but begging for him. They were asking for a lot. "Bedroom" Dahlia whispered and abandoned his shirt while taking her exit. She turned, winked and exited. Tom who didn't drop his smirk, just smiled and followed her gladly.

Both didn't sleep a wink that night.

hmp💝