𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

"Where do I begin Tom?" Dahlia uttered miserably, staring down at her untouched food.

"Wherever you feel like" Tom leaned over, holding her hand in his, caressing it gently.

"Have you wondered where my parents are?" Dahlia questioned but Tom shook his head.

"I think I just thought they'll be at their hometown as you moved to New York." Tom replied but Dahlia sadly smiled.

"They passed away. Years ago." Dahlia stared into Tom's eyes who watched her closely.

"Please don't say "I'm so sorry" I hate it." Dahlia begged as Tom nodded.

"Wasn't going to. Are you okay though? It's okay to cry." He added on calmly.

"It's not the fact that they died what hurts me. It's the 'how' they died."

Since Tom didn't reply Dahlia urged on.

"Murder....." she whispered at last as Tom's eyes widened.

"W--what?" He wasn't sure if he heard her right. Hoe could someone ever think to hurt the parents of such a sweet girl?!

"Years ago, my dad was in a business which caused him to have many enemies. He loved my mom and I dearly and kept his work life separate from private. But he made too many enemies. Too many that it turned out impossible for my mom and I to walk out without getting spied on. One night things got out of hand and one of his enemies finally caught to us, chaining us up. He....."

Dahlia's voice faltered as she gripped on Tom's hand tightly. Pulling himself up, Tom walked over to her, gently tucking a few strands behind her ear, soothing her.

"He tortured me. Beat me up and shit. And eventually my dad made a deal to let me and my mom go and kill him. But my mom.... She loved my dad way too much. Maybe even more than me. They were both killed by those men and I was taken to a hospital. Everything after that is a blur but why I get these traumas and seizure type thing? It's because of those memories. They are enough to give me panic attacks. And I've never been able to overcome them on my own." Dahlia sighed, finding her fingers rather interesting.

"I'll help you." Tom voiced as Dahlia looked up at him.

"To help you get past your panic attacks. I'll help you okay?" Dahlia nodded, slowly leaning forward, wrapping him in a hug as she dug her face in the crook of his neck.

Tom realised the thumps of his heart rising like never before as his heat rose up his cheeks. Pulling away, he stared into her eyes. It was just like looking into a night sky full of stars. His eager to know more about her. His desire to be with her flourished. He had to accept it now. He had to accept the fact that love finally met up with him.

Tom Holland was in love with Dahlia West.

Breaking news alert!

And without much thought, he leaned forward, not even bothering to stop himself till his lips found hers.

+FINALLY!!! TALIA MIGHT BE GETTING REAL Y'ALL!!!

hmp💝