𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

"Hi I'm looking to meet Mr Tom Holland?"

"I'm sorry but Mr Holland is currently unavailable at the moment. Would you like me to pass on a message to him?"

"Yes. Please say this is Sasha. He'll know what's up"

"Sure ma'am."

Putting down her phone with a huff, she smirked.

"Well well well Mr Tom...You really thought you got rid of me huh? We should have a fair game shouldn't we?" Her maniacal laugh echoed around the long abandoned hallway covered in portraits.

~

"Dahlia stopppp" Tom giggled trying his best to tickle her but failed. The pair were lost in their own little bubble, far away from reality. Passer-by smiled warmly watching the two argue like cats and dogs.

Eventually the two ran out of breath, miserably sitting down on the cemented roadside.

"Gosh your are a baby" Dahlia argued but Tom didn't bother countering. Deep down he hid his embarrassment. Today hopefully was the day his status as "Dahlia's friend" might change. Dahlia might have picked up on his uneasiness as she turned sharply with a loud sigh.

"Okay what's up with you? You've been acting all weird"

"M--me? I'm great! Infact I'm perfect"

Quite creeped, she nodded awkwardly, withdrawing her hand away from his shoulder and shifting her attention back onto the kids in the park.

"Cute aren't they?" Hearing zero response, she glanced over to him, to catch him staring at her. Trying to avoid the blush seems stupid enough. Tom clearly saw it and she knew it, making her wanting to blush more.

Coughing she turned away and got on her feet. Being next to his presence was certainly not a wise choice for her if she needed her heart to be alive. The idiotic thing wouldn't stop beating loudly.

"Gotta go" she mumbled but quite loud enough for him to hear and practically ran outside steering quite clear from running kids.

Tom himself had a great show watching her turn red and run away in embarrassment. His grin never cascaded away. Not even for a second. Holding the ends of his mouth, he tried forcing them back down but naturally they stood upright. People might've thought he was weird but none of that mattered.

She likes him. He likes her. All that was left was for him to express how he feels which proved to be a challenge.

~

Tom greeted Dahlia down by ber office where she came, running up to him, trapping him in bear hug.

"You okay?" He chuckled upon her childish behaviour and rubbed her back, providing warmth across her body all the way from her head to her toes.

"Just had the most tiring day. I swear to god I'm gonna kick my boss in the ass when I retire."

Like that Dahlia rambled on about her idiotic boss while Tom nodded. He was more interested in watching her pouts of anger, the sudden cussing, hoe her features turned stiff at the mention of his name.

Too cute for him to handle.

"D....Can I ask you something?" She swiftly turned her head around, anticipating his question.

"W--would you...." Tom stopped midway, composing himself with a huge intake of air.

"I like you" He whispered breathlessly.

Dahlia swore she heard a confession but she believed him to play with her and yell out "IT'S A PRANK!!" But the look in his eyes suggested otherwise. His eyes sparkled in sincerity and a simple feeling called love. Dahlia could drown herself in them anytime without a care in the world.

Rushing into something which she was unsure of undoubtedly had consequences for the both of them. Tom was indeed someone she held close to heart and there's no point in lying if she liked him or not. But the question remains- Does she want to be in a relationship? This...This she wasn't sure of.

Proceeding to reply, Dahlia chose her words carefully.

"Tom....Is it okay if I get some time? I-- I'm not sure what I want just yet..." Her eyes naturally fixed itself onto her shoes while her head hung low. She positively envisaged him to turn around and walk away.

"Sure D" he smiled, leaning forward planting a warming kiss on her head. Closing her eyes at his touch, she held his arm, preventing him from taking a step further away from her. His sight landed on hers, a simple girl who held onto him for dear life. His arms smoothly snaked itself around her waist, guiding her to a nearby bench.

"D .. are you okay?"

"Tom...I haven't told you anything about me...And I wish to do so. Come over tonight after your meetings. I'll leave now." Her actions doubted him. Her responses confused him.

His eyes continued watching the figure walk away before he turned around too, feeling rather giddy with joy. Humming to himself, he took quick and light steps towards his car and eventually hit the gas, riding it back to his office.

~

What an unexpected sight to see. His limbs naturally halted while the joyful glee now replaced by a horror-struck expression.

"Sasha?!" He yelled from across the room, startling the poor employees.

The click clack of her heels against the marble floor indicated the the devil incarnate herself arrived. A simple, loose black shirt with the top two buttons undone paired with a white pencil skirt. A cellphone lay in her right palm while the other held a cup of coffee. The red lipstick and thick eye makeup unquestionably brought the devil within her.

Her evil smirk haunted him for a good while before he made his way towards her.

"Hello Tommy boy" The familiar high pitched squeak of her sound made him cringe as he opened the door to his office. Her stinky ass followed him inside, trapping him in his chair.

"Missed you baby..." Her voice almost as if it was dipped in honey, creeped him out more than ever. Before he knew it himself, she wrapped her arms around him, seducing or more specifically, attempting to seduce him.

Her lips lay inches away from his when the door burst open revealing a cheery Dahlia, who's expression turned stone cold upon the unlikely sight.

oh no... Heheheh
hmp💝