𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

A new ray of hope enlightened Dahlia as she got out of bed- for the first time in a long time- with a smile.

The sun peered down on her as it shone magnificently up in the bright sky. Covering her eyes, she opened the large window, granting permission for the sunlight to soak the room.

It's like she finally could see the light after being trapped in obscure darkness. Though many things were yet to be achieved, all round, she knew that she would have a good day. Maybe even a glorious one.

The sudden ping from her phone surprised her as she casually grabbed the phone. Instantaneously, a wide smile unknowingly formed as her fingers flew danced across the keyboard.

(Any armys did you hear Not Today in your mind after reading that text message cuz I surely did hehe)

With a wide grin, she locked her phone while humming and swaying her hips.

The room vibrated all good vibes as she sported on a dress but not a lumpy and repulsive black hoodie which provided her known comfort. A dress though, made her resemble a Hollywood model.

Checking herself out in the mirror, a laugh erupted from her.

"I look like a fucking clown."

Her mind fraught over different thoughts. Mostly which involved him.

While grabbing her bag for work, another unexpected message left her discombobulated when the memories took in possession of her frail mind.

Voices echoed at the back of her head as once again pools of misery drowned her out of reality, forcing her to push back to some of her darkest of times.

Screams forged its way in as her numb body left her in a state of paralysis.

A loud bang on the door made her head shift towards the sound as those eyes gazed into hers. In a startling second, he was next to her while pulling her up onto the bed.

Dahlia was left distraught and uncontrolled as she kicked and punched the poor guy.

"HEY HEY HEY DAHLIA STOP!!!" he cried out with every punch