𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒈

Tom walked into the Statistics department. The room was just simply outstanding. All six desks lined up neatly with new furniture. It was certainly the perfect work environment. "Wow. I see all of you cleaned up the place really well."

"It's all Miss West sir." Taylor added and the others nodded vigorously. "Where is she?" Tom asked. Ben smirked a little which did not go unnoticed by Tom who just chuckled at his employer. "She went to take a print."

Dahlia finally rearranged the papers, stapling them and turned to see her lovely guy.

"Sir?"

"Again? Sir? Babe...." Tom whined and Dahlia struggled to keep a poker face.

"We are at work Mr Holl--"

"I can't anymore." He held your shoulders, carefully pushing you back into his office while he closed the curtains and clicked a button under his desk.

"What are you---"

The wall behind her moved and Dahlia jumped back, quite frightened by the movement. Now her curiosity got the better of her and she witnessed a black door coming into view.

"What the he---"

"Go in love."

Hands forward, she held the knob, twisting it to have it open to a bedroom. A tiny gasp left her lips and Tom smiled.

Unlocking his office door, he closed the black door locking it and clicking another button to ensure it was concealed.

"See? Now we are not at the office." He smirked, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her warm body close. Her smell, her eyes, lips everything was just addicting. A drug for him. She was a drug and a cure for him.

 She was a drug and a cure for him

"What did you do to me....." He whispered near her ear, forcing her to blush at his words and how close he was.

"You made me fall in love with you.... I miss you every second. I want you close to me. I want your arms around me. I want to kiss and cuddle you. Baby...." His hands caressed her cheek softly and he leaned, pecking her nose.

"I love you so much....So much that I can give up everything just for you." His hands now left her waist and held her legs, picking her up and seating himself on the couch with Dahlia on his lap. She was just a whole blushing mess to say anything or even bother stopping him.

Tom tucked some of her strands, leaning close till his lips held hers. Kissing her deeper and deeper, he pulled her closer and closer towards him. Nibbling on her bottom lip provided him a chance to slip his tongue inside earning a small moan from her.

"Baby don't make me need you more."

"You started this." Dahlia tugged on his tie, removing it and throwing it aside.

"Baby...." Tom warned.

Dahlia wrapped an arm around his neck while the other was quickly unbuttoning his shirt and within five seconds she removed his shirt and allowed her hand to rest on his abs.

"You asked for this yourself. I won't stop now." Tom picked her up, removing the jacket and unbuttoning her shirt.

"I'll show you how much I love you..."

(after stuff)

"Well that wasn't professional." Dahlia threw her jacket back on, attempting to smoothen her hair.

"Uh-huh but it was amazing." Tom smirked.

"I'll see you at home." Dahlia announced but Tom quickly held her hand.

"Are you mad?"

"Baby...Why would I be? We just missed three meetings."

Tom's eyes grew bigger and he cursed so loudly.

"FUCK!"

Dahlia sighed and laughed, kissing his cheek.

"I'll say something. I'll say some family problem."

"And say that you already informed me. Oh shit."

"I love you. Bye." Dahlia left a quick kiss on his head and walked out, straightening her posture. Thankfully there was no one in the office and she easily slipped back into her room and sank onto her chair.

Events prior replayed in her head and Dahlia couldn't stop the smile that danced on her face. He was just too perfect for her. Silently, she thanked God for sending her an angel. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on her door.

"Oh hey Ritcher."

"Miss West you missed the meetings. Were you not informed or?"

"I was informed but unfortunately I had an important family matter to attend to. I did inform Mr Holland about it."

"Oh.....He wasn't at the meeting either."

"Ah yes. He did say he'll be going out of town because of an important call. It was quite unexpected and important. He'll be back tomorrow."

Ritcher nodded, blindly believing what she said and walked back out while Dahlia let out a long exhale.

"Wow...That worked..."

Ritcher walked back to the others who were waiting.

"They both were making out." He whispered earning giggles from the others.

"What was their lie?"

"Miss West said family emergency and Mr Holland went out of town. But man I nearly believed Miss West."

"So much for being professional." Anna whispered with a smirk on her face.

"Let's get back to work." And all six of them scurried back to their desks, to complete their work.

" And all six of them scurried back to their desks, to complete their work

sorry for the long wait!
im back

hmp💝