𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒖𝒕

"Date night? Why all of a sudden?" Dahlia wiggled her eyebrows but Tom just shrugged with a smile. "I don't know. It's been a while hasn't it?" Dahlia pouted a little and nodded. Indeed it had been a long while. Both were too occupied with their work to actually do some coupley things.

"I don't have to say look beautiful because you already do but do wear this necklace." She gasped at its beauty as he brought it close to her. "Tom...." was all she could manage.

"You shouldn't have..." He quickly spun her around, pushing her hair forward as he placed the necklace around her neck. He was close. Too close. And suddenly the necklace wasn't just the interesting piece in the room. Her head shifted to the side and she could feel his deep gaze on her.

Clearing her throat she mumbled a thank you and tried to escape but his movements were quicker. His hand clasped hers, pulling her straight towards him, their lips colliding. It was sloppy. Yet magical.

His big soft hands cupped his world as his eyes shone while staring into her soul. He noticed everything. The little glint in her eye and the tint of red in her cheeks. He was glad. He was glad to know that he was the only one who made her feel this way.

But he regretted it. He regretted it so much. He didn't know how to begin. But he just knew his time with her was limited.

So he had to make the most of it.

"I'll be waiting. 6 PM." His lips softly touched the crown of her head and his steps retreated, strolling out of her apartment.

Dahlia smiled. She was just beyond ecstatic. These new feelings that she experienced were confusing but she was grateful that Tom was the one who made her feel this.

Still smiling like a creep, Dahlia hopped into the shower to prep herself up.

Tom's mouth dropped open. Words wouldn't have ever described the beauty before his eyes as he looked at her, loosing himself into her. The simple yet elegant black dress fit her perfectly, hugging her curves. He noticed the necklace he gave earlier as he watched her run her hand through her hair, smoothening it. An act that seriously gave him goosebumps.

"So?" She asked with an obvious smile at his reaction but she still wanted to hear the words from his mouth.

"My girlfriend is too beautiful. I probably need sunglasses from now on." He joked making her blush at his remark. "Please" she smiled gladly accepting his hand.

"Ready Princess?" He whispered and she nodded.

With him? She could go anywhere without worrying.

~

"Hi. I made a reservation earlier. Tom Holland?" The man in a simple black suit scanned the register log and glanced up with a smile.

"This way Mr Holland and...?"

"West." Dahlia replied.

"Miss West." He gave a charming smile and led them towards a table, all set up for them.

Just then Tom got a phone call and he looked up at Dahlia. She just chuckled and smiled, nodding and telling him to answer it. With an apologetic smile, he kissed her cheek and picked up the call, heading to a more quieter area.

Dahlia, in the meantime, scanned the menu. Too many delicious things and deep down she wanted to eat almost everything. Just as she was about to check on Tom, he walked up to her, placing a kiss on the top of her head and took a sit right across her.

"Sorry love."

"Work?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah...." He heaved a sigh. "There was some mix up in the papers and some clarifications." He picked up the menu, quickly scanning it too. "Well what to do. I'm dating the CEO." She smirked.

Tom chuckled and raised his eyebrow. "What do you want?"

"Hmmm not sure. How about we have steak?" His eyes sparkled a little and she giggled. "Steak it is...."

Their cute simple date proceeded...

updates now on every thursday IST!

hmp💝