Kartik and naira stood at the doorstep of the luthra house. Kartik looked at naira and smiled. His mother was right. Arrange marriage was not at all bad. Ravi did the aarti and placed the urn fileld rice and vermilion water. She moved aside. Naira lifted her lehenga and was about o kick the urn when she stumbled back but was held by kartik.

She smiled lightly at him and he made her stand. She kicked the urn and spilled the rice. Ravi smiled and leane don shiva. "Kya hua?" shiva softly asked as he slipped his ahnd into hers. "Hum dono ke din yaad a gaye." Shiva chuceld at her anser and kissed her head.

Naira looked at the vermmillion water and then inside the house and then at kartik. He smiled and forwarded his hand. Naira held it and dipped her feet intot he water. She then wlaked on the whte cloth imprinting her footsteps.

Ravi came and cupped naira's face and kissed her forehead. "Tumhe dekhke na mujhe meri shadi ke din a gaye hai..." preeta smiled and hugged ravi from behind keeping her head on her shoulder. "bas farak itna hai ki mujhe is ghar ke sath sath meri nalayak behen ko sambhalna pada tha." Rvai added.

"Di kya yaar..." preeta whinned. Every body laughed including naira. Ravi smiled and hit preeta's head. "Anyways ab main retirement le rahi hu 22 saal is ghar ko sambhala hai maine ab zimmedari tumhari." Naira smiled and nodded in yes

"Sirf badi bahu ki zimmedari hodi hogi badi ma choti bahu bhi toh zimmedari le sakti hai na."

A voice came. All turned to see Aditya standing there. Preeta smiled and was about to go to him when a girl appeared from behind him dressed in a blue salwar. Her forehead was smeared with sindoor and neck adoring the nuptial chain. Preeta widenend her eyes and stumbled back but was held by karan.

"Zoya di..." dia mummured.

"Yeh kya hai adi....yeh zoya aise kyun khadi hai." karan said his heart beating fast. Aditya lowered his head. "We are married papa."

Karan gulped down his tears and looked at preeta who was numb by now. He could understand the delima by seeing her face. "Come inside." Preeta sternly said. Zoya gripped aditya's hand. He looked at her and nodded assuringly.

Both came inside. While coming zoya hit the urn slightly and it turned to the other side spilling some rice which was still left in it. She looked at it to see and her feet was already dipped inside the plate field with red water. She looked at preeta with tears. Preeta was just seeing everything.

Zoya came inside imprinting her footprints just beside naira.

"Yeh shadi kyun ki...mujhe sirf sach janna hai." preeta's voice was cold and for a moment karan could see the old emotionless preeta. "Zoya pregnant hai mom...and I am responsible for it. We were in a relationship for a year aur jab mujhe pata chala I couldn't think of any other option rather to marry her."

Ravi and shiva looked at preeran shockingly. History repeasts itself. Preeta was sutnned. The same situation that they btoh faced 22 years ago was now faced by their children. Preeta sighed. "Mujhe Aryan se baat karni hogi."

Zoya immediately held her hand. "No aunty please unhe kuch maat batayiega. Dad gussa h jayenge. He will break every relations with me." Preeta looked at her and felt pity but she knew Aryan need to be informed. "Tumhare dad ko bohut acche se janti hu main...he needs to know beta."

"aunty pease...dad muhe.'

"Mujhe kya?"

A voice came and all looked to find aran standing tere. "dad?" zoya asked with fear. Aryanwaledp to her. "Kya karunga mai tujhe zoya...marunga toh nahi na." zoya looked at him and then he smield lightly before hugging her. "pagal bacchi kahiki aditya ne mujhe phone karke pehle hi sba kuch bata diya tha."

Zoya looked at Aditya and he smiled nodding his head. "Agar maine khud kabhi aisa cheez pehle dekhi nahi hoti oh main gussa hota lekin I have looked at this type of situation closely." Zoya and Aditya along with other youngters except for kartik looked at him confusingly. Preeta sighed as she leane on karan a bit.

"Preeta au karan ki bhi aisi situation mein shadi hui thi. I know the struggles and pain they faced. Isiliye main tere sath hu beta." Aryan said lovingly caressing zoya's head. "Chalo chalo ab mujhe meri bahu ki arti utarne do." Preeta said as she pulled zoya from him.

"Sab change ho jayega lekin meri nalayak behen kabhi change nahi hogi." Ravi joked coming to preeta. Preeta pouted hitting Aryan who was laughing. "Meri bahu ke smane toh meri bezzati na karo."

"Babydoll thora toh badi ho jao yaar...sas ban gayi ho aur kuch mahino mein dadi." Karan said. Preeta scrunched her nose. All laughed.

"You know what I habe pictured this type of family years ago before our marriage aur aj dekho jaise sab kuch mil gaya hai and all is possible because of you ravi. I love a lot." Shiva whispered in her ears. Ravi smiled and hugging him at the side. "I love you to." Her eyes lingered on karan preeta and Aryan who were argung.