Chapter 56🖤

Tonight's the last game of the senior year, our last year of High School. Kim and Sarah begged for me to go with them, saying we needed to stick to the promise I made at the beginning of the year, not missing anything going on this year for school. I ended up giving in because I wanted to get Chase off of my mind. The girls came over the next morning, brought their clothes for tonight and have not left my side all day, both telling me over and over how happy and proud they are of me.

My parents finally said yes that I could go after Kim and Sarah begged them for a straight ten minutes. They both are off tonight again and decided to both come with us, just so I would not have to deal with Chase alone if he chose to start with me.

I have kept my phone up in my room all day, once Chase seen I had blocked him on my phone and Facebook he resorted to downloading and using text free apps. He has done came with several different numbers throughout the night and even a few more this morning. Each time I held strong, blocking each one without even reading the messages.

The amount of times he called me, god damn. I literally lost count. He would call back to back to back that it ended up sending me into a dang asthma attack. I told my parents and my dad wanted to go to the police but I asked him instead to go with me Monday morning so that I could change my phone number.

We are now sitting in the stands watching as the game goes by. Kim, Sarah and I have our hands full of candy and we are enjoying our time together, the laughs that are leaving my mouth tonight are so freeing that I don't even miss Chase at all. I have not even looked onto the field seeking out his number, but of course he is doing good. I hope they win tonight, the whole team deserves it and just because Chase and I are over doesn't mean I wish him any ill will.

My parents are enjoying themselves too, both sitting behind me. They don't really like coming to football games, it's not really their thing, but neither one of them wanted me away from them, not after what I have been through with Chase and my dad said he doesn't trust that Chase won't try anything towards me.

We ended up winning, not really a shock, the stands started to clear out slowly telling us that the game is over.

"Come on, girls, let's go get some food. I'm starved." My dad grumbled, as we slowly make our way down the bleachers.

"Oh sushi?" I cried out, starting to get excited, I have not had that in a while.

God. The spicy grab roll is to freaking die for.

Seriously.

The Lsu roll too!

"Yes." Sarah screeched out, getting as excited as I am for one of our favorite foods.

"The shrimp rice is pretty good." Kim says, following behind us and jumping down off the last bench.

"I should not have mentioned food." My dad groaned, he hates sushi. "Why can't you girls like something regular. A hamburger sounds good right now." He said, hopefully.

"We are getting sushi dear." My mom said, basically laying down the law with the food for tonight.

"You are only agreeing, because you probably want it yourself." He said, before sending her a wink letting her know that it is okay, he actually likes sushi himself.

We make our way through the crowd and into the parking lot.

"Raven!" I hear Chases yelling out my name from behind us and my body froze, stopping my steps making Kim and Sarah knock into me.

Surely he isn't this stupid, my dad's just itching to be able to punch him again.

"Don't answer, baby. Just keep walking." My dad whispered, he had stopped walking forwards and came to stand beside me.