Chapter 42🖤

Chase and I are sitting in the truck, the silence hanging around us making me feel awkward as hell, part of me is fussing at myself for agreeing to come with him. I still have not said I would take him back, he needs to prove to me that he can handle our relationship better.

The relationship we were having was definitely not a healthy one by any means and I finally started to realize it when he punched me harder than he ever has, it woke me up and made me see that something had to change with us before someone found out about what he had been doing and my parents found out and they would no longer want me to be with them.

I love him and I don't want that to happen but he needs to change, for himself but also for me.

I'm looking out the window when I noticed that he passed up the way to my house, jerking my head towards him I noticed that he was staring straight ahead not showing any hit of turning around.

"Where are you going?" I rushed out, feeling confused. He told me he was taking me home and this is definitely not the way home, he completely passed my road up.

"By the lake. I just want to hold you a little while baby and talk about us." He said, as he smiled towards me.

"We should not be on the road anymore than we have to. We both were drinking Chase." I whispered out now, fully regretted my discussion to get inside the truck with him. "You told me you would take me home."

"I will, Raven! I haven't talked to you. You were ignoring my messages. I just want to spend some alone time with you!" He snapped out, slamming his hands down on the steering wheel, making me flinch.

"Okay, but we can't stay long, okay?" I said softly, trying not to let him get worked up.

"Whatever you want, baby." He said the smile he was once wearing now, fully back on his lips.

Several minutes later he parked his truck so close to the lake that my heart literally stopped inside my chest thinking we were about to roll on in.

"Come here, baby." He mumbled reaching his arms out, unbuckling my seat melt before tugging me over to him.

I will admit I missed being inside his arms, lifting myself up I slowly climb over the center console, straddling his hip making my knees dig into the seat on both sides of him before looking down and kissing his lips softly.

"I missed your kiss baby." He groaned out taking his mouth away from mine, raising his hands up, running his fingers slowly through my loose curls before smashing our lips back together once again.

Feeling his tongue swirl around mine, I wrap my arms around his neck pushing my body up against his feeling his dick starting to poke me through his pants.

"Baby, I need you. Please. I want to be inside you Raven. I love you so much. Please take the darkness away." He moans against my lips before slowly kissing down my neck, bringing his hands to my jacket, pushing it down my arms before tossing it into the passenger seat.

"Chase, I don't know if I'm ready for this-" I moaned out as he brings his mouth to my neck slowly pulling my skin into his mouth sucking on it gently.

"Just feel how much I need you, baby. You have me so hard for you. You're the only girl I want. I need to be inside you so bad baby please." He moans out bringing his hands to the edge of my shirt before jerking it over my head, making my shirt join my jacket leaving me in only my bra and pants. "Your so beautiful baby. You take all the darkness out of me."

"Chase-" I whispered as I felt his hands sliding into my bar, his rough but soft hands squeezing them gently as he pushed his hips up grinding his dick up against me.

"I love you. Fuck. You're so beautiful. I need you baby." He said while dragging his hands behind my back, unclaping my bra hooks and I feel it slowly sliding down my chest, exposing my now bare boobs for Chase.

He brings his mouth to my right nipple, slowing flicking his tongue around it, causing a low moan to slip past my lips as he bites down gently, pushing one hand down my pants cupping my pussy through my panties. His fingers press against my clit making the pleasure shoot through me as I rub myself down on his hands needing to feel more.

"Baby-" I cried out, confused if I wanted us to continue or for us to stop because I still don't know if I'm ready to have sex.

"I'm right here, baby. I love you. I promise I will never hurt you again, Raven just please help me. I need to feel you. You save me from myself without you I don't want to live." He mumbled as he grabbed onto my hips, lifting me up off him, bringing his fingers to my pants before tugging them down just before he brought his lips back against mine shoving his tongue deep down my throat.

Kissing him back hard, letting his words surround my mind, I lift one leg at a time letting him pull each pants leg down my legs along with my panties before letting them fall to the floor board at his feet, bringing his hands to his pants pulling his dick out and I look down seeing that his dick is hard and throbbing.

"I need to be inside you, baby." Chase groans out, raising his hips up rubbing his dick slowly against my pussy lips, I'm starting to get wet, feeling the wetness sliding down my thighs as the tip of his dick hits against my clit.

"Chase I don't know if I'm ready for this-" I stuttered out, I should not have allowed him to take my pants off but his hands and his mouth had my body needing more.

More of what? I don't know. Just more of him.

"The thought won't go away, Raven. I wanted to kill myself last night, baby. Please. Take them away." He said his eyes filled with tears, that broke my heart.

I love him and I can do this for him, if us doing this will take away those horrible thoughts then I want this too.

"Okay, baby." I whispered slowly, pushing myself down feeling his hand slide between our bodies right before I feel his dicks head pushing inside of me making me cry out.

"Chase, it hurts s-stop." I cried out as I felt him stretching me, my insides burning around him.

"Hush, baby. It will stop hurting soon. God, you feel so good. I love you so much. Feel how perfect we are together. I will never stop loving you." He moans out softly as he pushed himself deeper inside, making us both moan out him from pleasure and me from the pain. "Fuck. You're mine. Forever Raven." He snarled before slamming himself deeper into me, making it feel like he was inside my stomach.

"God Chase-" I moaned out as the pain started to fade away leaving only pleasure behind. "I love you." I choked out before, bringing my lips to his.