Chapter 4🖤

We make it into homeroom and take our seat, the other students around us are buzzing with excitement over Chase's party tomorrow night.

I won't lie, I'm excited myself. I'll be in Chase's home for the first time, I have wondered what it looked like, you know how's his home life like and stuff.

"We going shopping after school" Kim whispers to us leaning across her desk.

"For what?" I ask in an annoyed tone. I hate going shopping with these two, they are my best friends but they can be very frustrating when trying on clothes. They all but throw things at me to try on and I get stuck in the dressing room for hours.

I adore them but lordy they annoy me sometimes and they know it.

"Why can't we just go rent a horror movie and have a sleepover instead?" I grumble out softly as more students start to walk into the room.

"We doing that anyways." Sarah says pulling out her phone and hiding it under the desk. "Just got a massive text group thingy. Chase's party will start at 7 pm"

"That will give us plenty of shopping time then" Kim smiles happily. She is our hardest shopper, sure Sarah likes to shop too but not like Kim especially when a sales going on. Good luck keeping track of her.

My lungs start to get tight in my chest as I look up towards the door knowing Chase himself just walked in now wearing his Football Leatherman jacket.

Ughh why does he have to freaking look so good I groan inside my head. He's chatting away with Macy and my blood starts to run cold with jealousy which is stupid I know I know.

We are not dating but just something about him that I like so much ,probably just his good looks. Teenage hormones and all that crap.

Teenage love or some call it puppy love.

"Raven! Stop drooling" Kim softly whispers over to me knocking me out of my Chase-flogged mind. "You don't want him to see you doing that."

"Crap" I mumble and turn my head away, trying to make myself busy, I grab my homework to go over it making sure it's all done for all my glasses today.

My grades are perfect. All As and Bs I'm extremely proud and I like to keep it that way.

I shouldn't even be so worried about Chase.

"I don't blame you girl. If you haven't had that crush on him for years I would have already tried" Sarah gushes out and my head jerks towards her as I narrow my eyes.

"Don't even think it Sarah" I whine playfully at her, I know she wouldn't do anything and it ain't her fault Chase is so damn good looking.

"I'm not I'm not" she grumbles but with a playful look that has me throwing my pencil at her making all three of us laugh.

Our laughing draws the attention of the students in the room looking over to see what's so funny and I once again feel Chase's eyes burning into my skin. This time though I fight the need to look at him and keep my head down going over the rest of my homework.

Kim makes a screech-like sound just before I see someone standing over my desk, jerking my head up I look up and see it's freaking Chase.

"You coming to my party tomorrow night Raven?" Says a little loudly, like he's trying to make a point or something which makes me nervous to answer.

He called me Raven. Lordy, he knows my name and I know it's not a big deal we've been going to school together for years but hearing my name leave his beautiful mouth has left my own mouth froze and not a word able to leave it.

"Raven?" Chase chuckles out and I shake my head trying to get my thoughts together.

"Huh, what?" I ask out in a rush before I can get nervous again and goodness did I just say that?

Okay, Raven don't freaking embarrass yourself some more for crap's sake.

"You coming to my house tomorrow night?" He asks but this time his tones are quieter and a little smirk is playing on his lips like he's enjoying me being like this.

"Um yes?" I answer but it comes out like a freaking question. Get it together Raven! I snap at myself inside my head.

"Good" He murmurs before walking away and taking his seat in the front of the class while Macy and her friends flock around him after giving me death glares.

"Holy shit" Kim whispers as she is practically bouncing in her seat.

"He just freaking did that!!!" Sarah joins Kim's excitement as I just sit there, my feelings going crazy. The hair on my arms is now sticking up and my heart is pounding loudly inside my chest.

"Raven. Raven" Kim leans over and pinches my arm causing me to get out my head and relax a bit.

"What happened?" I ask softly still totally happy and confused at the sudden attention Chase just gave me.

"That was his way of making sure you were going to his party" Sarah screeches quietly.