"Did you ever decide on if you wanted a Horcrux?" he said moving away leaving her frazzled. She had to take a deep breath to return back to reality.

"I don't know Tom" she said and he rolled his eyes. "We could be like this forever. Just me and you. Doesn't that sound nice darling?" He said. He knew how to play her like a fiddle.

"Stop trying to manipulate me with your charm Tom. It's not going to work" she said rolling her eyes. He stepped closer to her again.

"We'll see about that" he said lifting her head with his finger.

-
The next night came quickly. Tom was in the shower getting ready and Marcelline was choosing an outfit. She knew to get what she wanted she had to step out of her comfort zone.

Tom came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him. He saw her in the mirror. All black skirt and lacy shirt. Oh god. Tom felt feral. He wanted to rip that outfit off her and devour her beautiful body.

Marcelline saw him in the mirror looking at her and smirked. "Go get dressed tommy boy" she said.

"Stop calling me that" he said walking to his side of the tent.

"After the party we can go straight to the manor" she said putting on red lipstick. She looked so delicious.

He got dressed when she was turned away. Wearing a black button up and pants, Tom looked ravishing. "Are you done?" She asked him.

"Yes" he replied and she turned around. God he looked so good. She went up to him and started to unbutton the first two buttons making him look down at her in confusion. "I expect there to be women there Tom, you want to make a good impression" she said sarcastically.

"I don't like your outfit" he said looking down her at her. She stared back up at him with a playful smirk.

"I don't care" she said taking his hand and apparating away. The tent suddenly folded in on itself and turned into a little bag. They landed on their feet and looked at the manor. It reminded Tom of her parents. All white with a beautiful garden.

"This is your chance to make a name for yourself outside of Hogwarts Tom. Use it wisely" she said and they walked up to the door. She said the password and walked inside.

It was full to the brim with rich people with way too expensive clothes and jewelry they did not deserve, house elves popping in and out at their very command.

Tom noticed a few people he had recognized from Slughorns party and started making his way over to them. He would be keeping his eye on the girl through the night though.

Marcelline knew what she had to do. She walked up to the House Elf and immediately asked for a drink. "I was hoping you would come" someone said and she turned around.

Achilles stood there in a black suit with a proud smirk. She knew him from when his father would bring him around when their families had business but Marcelline never liked him. He was older and cocky.

"Well I believe at some point I was gonna have to show my face" she said and he walked up to her and grabbed her hand leaving a small kiss on it. "Did you get something to drink?" He said and the elf immediately apparated back to where she was and she thankfully took the drink.

"I see you have made quite the name for yourself Achilles" she said taking a sip of her drink. She watched his eyes trail down her body and back up to her eyes. "I see you have grown quite a bit, Marcelline" he said back. She smirked at him.

"Did you want to dance?" He asked holding out his hand and she took it with no hesitation. "What has the brilliant Marcelline been doing these days?" He said putting his hands on her hips. He got a whiff of her scent and felt even more intoxicating.

"Brilliant? I don't remember you ever thinking of me as brilliant. In fact if I remember clearly I believe the word you used was 'utterly useless'" she said putting her hands around his shoulders.

"Forget my teenage boyish ways. I was simply to blind and dumb to understand what I do now. I did always admire your features though. You were and still are very beautiful" he said and she smiled at him.

"It's all in the past now. I would actually like to get to know you a little more, if you would allow me of course?" She said seductively and he but his tongue watching her big eyes look at him.

"I know you're here for something. Tell me what it is and I shall give it to. Think of it as a peace treaty for my fathers stupid actions" he said referring to his fathers recent imprisonment.

"Your father killing my parents has nothing to do with you but I am here for something. Smart boy Achilles. I need to know the location of a very important artifact. My father was in search of it. It meant a great deal to Him and I was hoping you would have some insight on it." She said feeling his hands go to her lower back. He was so touchy.

"The locket?" He said. She smirked. "Such a smart boy" she replied.

"Now why should I tell you where such an artifact is?" He said and she leaned closer to his ear. "I would be in your debt if you did so" she seductively said and she heard his breath hitch. He looked in her eyes and suddenly pulled her hand and dragged her away from the crowd. He led her into a room up the stairs. He immediately pushed her against the door and started kissing her lips.

"God I always wanted to do this" he said in between kisses and started feeling her body. She started kissing on his neck. She felt his hands go to her skirt trying to push it up but she stopped him with her hands.

"The location. Then you can do whatever shall please you" she said in his ear. She felt his hands grip harder on her skin.

"A women named Hepzibah Smith is suppose to have it." He said and started kissing her neck again. Her face broke out in a devilish smile.

"Got it" she said in Tom's mind. He was talking to a red haired pretty women who told him she would leave her husband if he wanted her too. His face suddenly broke out in a smile and he left the lady and followed the voice in his head until it was outside of a white door.

Suddenly Achilles started screaming in pain. His lips left her neck and his hands went to his head. She stared at him blankly as he fell to the floor screaming in agony. She opened the door and in walked Tom Riddle who marched right up to the man on the floor. His big hands suddenly flew to his neck and Marcelline watched him start to slowly turn purple. His hands were clawing at his head.

"You didn't actually think I was gonna have sex with you, did you?" Marcelline said pulling out her knife. Whatever Tom was doing to him left him in horrible pain. She grabbed his wrist and stabbed it through the floor with her knife so it would be planted. He suddenly stopped screaming and Tom let him go.

"Your gonna pay for your fathers actions" she said leaning down staring at him in the eyes. His eyes were bloodshot and face was all red. She watched as Tom gave him the mark forcibly. She watched him squirm as the pain shot through his arm.

"You work for me now" she said smirking at him.

Tom had never seen such a beautiful sight.