29. Should We Keep it a Secret?

Start from the beginning

She inwardly laughed, but her face was still stoic. I love these looks.

Not passing by another hour, Luke got out of the kitchen and rang the pot cover. "Okay, breakfast time!" he announced.

Y/n stood up and made her way towards Luke, planning to pass by him, but was blocked by the older L/n. "What?" Y/n asked.

"Don't get in, there's an angry chihuahua inside." he said.

"Chihua... Wha--" before Y/n could continue, she saw Levi near the door and suddenly understood. "Pfft--" she immediately covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing and punched her brother's arm.

"OW! The hell did I do?" the man complained.

"You did hell dirty." She responded. Finally getting over the fun part. "What did you cook? Did you make the dessert?" She asked, making an understandable eye contact with Luke.

Luke's eyes were sharp and nodded seriously as well as if their braincells were linked this once. "Good, good. What's for the main?"

"Veggie meat balls soup and bread."

"Wow, healthy... As expected of the family's first doctor L/n." she sighed.

"Mind you, I watch tiktok too on my free times." he replied.

"Mind me, I know you just don't watch, you also make skits of jokes that I seriously don't understand." she responded.

Luke knocked her head.

Y/n pinched his waist.

Luke pinched her cheeks.

Y/n pulled his nose.

This weird exchange is no longer normal as the soldiers including the Hange and Erwin who were there watched this small fight. "I think it was just right." Erwin said.

"What about?" Hange asked.

"Assigning Luke to Levi and not to Y/n." He pointed.

They looked at exactly the moment they were now karate chopping each other's hand away in order to deflect the incoming slap. Hange let out a laugh. "I don't know. But this interaction makes me think that they grew up together even if this is the first time they met." she said.

"That's the point. Why are they this close? Have you ever thought about it?" he asked inquiringly. "Any people who just met wouldn't actually act this confident with each other."

"Oi, what are you two doing. It's time for breakfast." Levi, who couldn't take the whispering of the two anymore, let his demons talk and interrupted the siblings.

Y/n and Luke looked at him then they looked at each other. Y/n whispered. "Should I tell him."

"Up to you, he's your man." Luke whispered back.

"But you're my brother."

"And you didn't wait for my consent before agreeing to date."

"I'm already in my late twenties. What do I need your consent for?" she asked back.

"Well, not the point. So, telling him solely depends on you."

"Then let him be jealous." 

After aggressive whispering. The two looked at each other and seemed to have their braincells linked once more. Watching a jealous boyfriend seems interesting enough for these two devil descents. They made a fistbomb of agreement before separating--or because Luke was pulled by Hange. Y/n made her way towards 'her man' and looked at his deep frown. "What's up, jealous?" she asked.