He's Your First Kiss

A knock at the door brought you away from your phone, you walked to the front door, where Hobi stood, a wide smile on his face. You smiled weakly, inviting him into your home, taking the glass of wine that he bought round for the two of you.

You were terrified to welcome him into your home, he was the first person you'd ever invited into your home, in fact, he was the first proper relationship that you'd had. You were nervous a lot of the time, often wondering whether you were doing things right or wrong.

"How have you been?" He asked, walking into the living room, sitting down on the sofa. You walked through with two glasses in your hands, placing them down on the table, pouring a glass each for the two of you.

"I've not been too bad, how have you been?" You responded, glancing over

He nodded with a wide smile, "I've been looking forwards to seeing you."

Your hands were shaking as you sat down beside him, everything about him was lovely, you were getting along together so well, he knew that he was your first relationship, and understood sometimes you would worry, but he would always reassure you that you were doing well.

"You've got a lovely home too, it's exactly what I imagined your home would be like," he smiled, taking another glance around the room.

"I've tried hard with it."

He nodded, reaching across to rest his hand over yours, he could feel your hand tremble under his touch, he looked across at you, watching your eyes look down to the floor, refusing to look at him out of embarrassment. You didn't want to be scared anymore, you wanted to try and find the confidence inside of you.

"There's no need to be nervous," he assured you, squeezing onto your hand, "I'm guessing I'm the first person who's ever come here to see you?"

"Yeah, no one's ever been here before."

It never phased him that he was your first with most things, he was happy to work at a pace that you felt comfortable with, he knew that he was falling for you, and he wanted to be able to help you learn to love without running away.

He had a strong suspicion that he would be the first boy to come to your home when you offered to host date night between the two of you, but he didn't want to push anything.

He reached across, taking a sip from his glass of wine, "do you want to go out and explore? I don't know much about this part of the city, if you know anywhere that's good?"

"There is one place that I could take you, if you want to head out."

He nodded, standing up from the sofa, pulling you up with him. You grabbed your coat and shoes, slipping your keys into your pocket, opening up the front door to your street.

The two of you went on a trip to a nearby river that you'd spent years visiting during your childhood, it had a close place in your heart, it was your escape from a lot of the world, when you needed some time to yourself, it was the place you'd head to. No one had ever known about your visits here, until you brought Hobi to sit at the riverbank.

"It's quite nice around here," he said, sitting down on one of the old tree stumps." It wasn't exactly what he had in mind when you suggested going out for a walk, but it was clear to him that it held some level of importance to you.

"This is where I spent so much of my time as a youngster."

"I can just imagine you sitting here throwing rocks into the water," he chuckled, loosely wrapping an arm around you, "it's quiet, the perfect place to come when you just want a few moments away."

You nodded, telling him all about the times you came down when you were little, even as you got older you walked down to the river often, thinking about all the things that came with growing up, and taking on a new wave of responsibilities.

"I used to think and wonder if I'd ever find a boyfriend, all my friends were settling down, and I was still single," you told him, staring out at the light waves of the river run.

He glanced across at you, smiling weakly as you told him about all the old things you used to do, you were resistant to be open with him, but seeing you in your own environment, you really started to open up.

You looked across at his expression, "you don't need to feel sorry for me."

He chuckled, nodding his head, assuring you that he wasn't, but a little piece of his heart still couldn't help but feel bad.

His hand rested over yours, "it's nice to hear you talk to me properly, it still confuses me knowing that you've never even had a boyfriend before, you're incredible."

Your eyes fell on his lips, watching them as he spoke, brought a smile to your face, you weren't quite sure what it was that he did, but he was making you fall hard for him.

"I always wanted to see what it would be like to be in a relationship, you've opened me up to a whole new world, a world that I absolutely love, it's just been such an incredible time with you."

"I'm glad I've been able to make you happy."

"You have," you whispered, "which is why I've been wanting to do this."

You leaned across, closing your eyes, pressing your lips onto his, his smile grew, cupping the side of your face as he kissed you back, brushing his hands through your hair, keeping a close hold of you until he felt you pull away from him.

"That was nice," he whispered, resting his forehead to yours when you separated, "is that the first time you've kissed someone."

You nodded, struggling to believe what had just happened, no one had ever made you feel like Hobi had before.

"You've taught me so much about love and relationships, and I know I've taken things slow, which you've been so patient about, but I felt ready, I wanted to kiss you because I'm falling for you, you're just the most caring person I've ever met."

"Y/N," he chuckled, pressing another quick kiss to your lips, "the world did you a disservice not bringing someone to make you happy into your life quicker, but I'm glad that we've found each other now, because you make me the happiest, you're just incredible."

"You're the incredible one."

"No, I'm not, you are. You've got such a loving personality, it's horrific that no one has ever loved you before, but I'm so honoured to be the lucky one that gets to love you first, and hopefully I'll be the last one to fall in love with you too."

Your arms wrapped around him, burying your face into the crook of his neck, feeling his hands brush through your hair, sitting you against his chest perfectly.

"I'm so happy right now with you."

"I'm glad, maybe I should bring you down here more often if this is what it does to you," he teased, "but on a serious note, I'm so glad that you felt ready to kiss me, you're a good kisser, and a lot of people have missed out not being able to kiss you."

"You're adorable, thank you so much Hobi."

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow maybe?