Halsey Introduces You To The Boys

When you were invited to attend the rehearsal for tonight's Billboards you couldn't have been happier, with your best friend by your side, you couldn't wait to see what was going to happen.

"I'm so happy that I could bring you down here, and now you get to meet all of the boys too," Halsey smiled across at you, wrapping her arm around you. "It's going to be so much fun Y/N."

She walked you up to the stage where the seven members of BTS were already waiting for her to start, they all stood up to greet her, and then to you. "Guys this is my best friend Y/N, I'm sure you've seen her in a few things on the television before."

"It's so good to meet you," Namjoon, the first member spoke, shaking your hand. You went around all of the boys and then finally to Hobi, who happily introduced himself as the best dancer in BTS. You looked across at him, shaking your head with a wide smile.

For months you'd heard several stories about all of these boys, you'd seen videos of the boys and Halsey going through rehearsals, shooting videos together, but never had you had the pleasure of being able to meet them all in person.

"You'll have to tell us all her secrets," Jimin pointed out to you, flashing a wide grin across to Halsey. She shook her head at you, but you bit down on your lip, nodding back to all of the boys when you were sure she wasn't looking.

All of the boys looked intently at you when you spoke, but one of them caught your eye in particularly. Hobi had been the one on your mind before you met the boys, you'd seen many videos of them dancing prior to meeting them, and of course, being the talent that he was he absolutely caught your eye.

What he didn't tell you either was that he'd seen you so many times before, a few of your dramas had kept him entertained on journeys and helped him practice his English when he was doing interviews and performances.

"I've told Y/N that she can hang out with us tonight and watch the rehearsal now, if that's good with you all?" Halsey spoke, instructing you to sit down at the front of the stage. They all nodded, moving into position to go through the set for Boy with Luv.

"Y/N make sure you're looking at me," Jungkook called out as they got into position.

All the boys laughed, but Hobi didn't, shaking his head at the maknae. It had caught your attention, smirking as he twirled around, trying to subtly make sure your eyes were on him instead.

Their run through was amazing, you knew that Halsey was talented, but the boys too created the perfect combination, not to mention finally being able to hear the song live too.

"What did you think?" Taehyung was quick to ask you once they'd all finished, moving back to sit around you, "how do you think everyone will like it tonight?"

You nodded, turning around to look at them all, "I think everyone will love it, just do what you did just then, and you'll smash it."

The boys all headed back to their dressing room, whilst you and Halsey sat down in a few of the rows of seats in the arena, looking around at it all. "I can't believe you're performing here tonight."

"Neither can I," she giggled, "I'm so excited to do it though."

The two of you had been best friends for years, you were right by her side when she had her breakthrough, when her songs started to rise in the charts you were the first person to congratulate her and give her the boosts when she needed it.

For a few hours you both got up to your own things before you reconvened with the boys in order to prepare for the performance tonight. All of them were dressed in their suits as you walked into their dressing room, smiling across at you.

"Hey," Hobi grinned, quickly appearing by your side, wrapping his arms around you. "How do I look? Will I scrub up well enough to look good on the red carpet."

You nodded, adjusting his tie slightly, "I'm sure that everyone will be watching you tonight, you look really good Hobi, the colour really suits you."

"I'm glad you think so," he chuckled, brushing his hands through his hair. "Have you got a dress for tonight?" He asked, watching as your head nodded, it was hung up in Halsey's dressing room ready for you to slip into.

"I've got a dress, but it's secret for now, I don't want anyone seeing it just yet," you teased, watching his smile grow, staring across at you.

Halsey stood back next to Namjoon whilst the two of you continued to talk, turning to face him. "I think our plan might have worked," she whispered across to him, "the two of them seem to be getting on better than I thought they would."
"Hopefully by the end of the night he'll ask her on a date, I can tell there's a spark between the two of them," he then noted, smiling as Hobi's loud giggle could be heard in the room.

"Maybe you could give him a nudge if he doesn't," she suggested, "Y/N deserves a bit of happiness, and I know Hobi will be a great guy to make her happy too."

"Good idea," he replied, looking down at her, "he's always so secretive about his feelings, but I think this time around he might finally admit that he likes her."

Meanwhile, you smiled up at him as he told you how nervous he was to be performing in America again, you had every faith that they would all do the best job tonight on the show.

"You've got nothing to worry about," you comforted, resting your hand on his arm, "just keep yourself nice and calm, you've performed in America before."

He trusted every word that you spoke, he knew that things would be fine, he had his best friends with him, and when they were around, he had nothing to worry about. He could feel the boys all looking across at him, staring back across at him.

"Y/N, we need to get ready!" Halsey shouted across to you, grabbing a hold of your hand, pulling you out of the dressing room with little time to go before the event started.

"Can you take a moment," you asked her, struggling to keep up with her as she raced down the corridor to get sorted for the event.

"We need to get you looking perfect."

Hobi glanced back at the boys trying to figure out what happened as you flew out of the room. Namjoon smiled, beckoning him to come over and sit beside him.

He couldn't hide the smile on his face, which Namjoon quickly spotted. "Please tell me you're going to ask her on a date by the end of the night Hobi."

"What? Y/N, I don't know if she likes me."

His head shook, shaking him by his arm lightly. Hobi sniggered, he couldn't hide the fact he liked you, meeting you in person had been better than he could have imagined.

"She likes you, Ash said so, just go for it, you might regret it if you don't."

He sighed, nodding his head across at him, "I'll do it, once the performance is over and I can relax, I'll ask her."

"You won't regret it, trust me!"

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow maybe?