The Boys Tease Him Because Of A Hickey

The studio fell silent when Hobi walked in, all eyes stared across at him, each of the boys tried to hide the smiles on their faces as they clearly spotted the mark on the left side of his neck.

"Morning," he grinned, throwing his bag to the floor, brushing his hands through his hair. He thought nothing of the stares, grabbing a quick drink of his water before the rehearsal began.

"Someone had a good night last night," Jimin grinned.

His eyes rolled, walking over to the stereo to set up the music. With his back turned, the boys were all able to exchange a glance, trying to figure out whether he was away of the new marking he'd received through the night.

As soon as he spun back around, they all looked to the floor, Hobi gathered them all into a huddle to go through the routines he wanted to go through during the day, still unaware of what was so funny for them all.

"I bet you want to get home quickly to Y/N tonight," Jungkook laughed, "she's been making it really clear that you belong to her, it's very obvious indeed."

He shrugged off his comment, turning the boys into formation for the first song of the day, they had a long day ahead of them if they were to get everything sorted ahead of the tour.

"Hyung, when you got dressed this morning, were you not interested in a turtleneck?" Taehyung asked him, "I've always thought you'd look really nice in one of them."

"I'm happy in my shirt."

Jin's eyes rolled beside him, he had no idea of the huge mark on the side of his neck, which made things all the funnier, they didn't understand how he could have missed it.

"Did you look in the mirror when you left this morning?" Yoongi queried.

Hobi turned to face him, shaking his head. It was no business of theirs what he got up to, they never normally cared, so what was so different about today. He sighed, looking around to them all with a glare.

"Anyone else want to speak or can we get started on what we've got to do today?" He asked them, resting his hand onto his hips.

"Let's get started before he explodes," Namjoon tried to encourage, pulling them all together, but none of them could ignore what was going on.

"He's already turning a bit red."

Laughter erupted at Jungkook's comment, the laughter all of them tried to hold onto was let go of, with the exception of Hobi, who stood in confusion.

"What?" He stropped, "what on earth is so funny now?"

Namjoon pointed to the mirror, directing Hobi to walk over. He was cautious as all the boys huddled around him as he looked for what was causing the laughter.

"What is it you're looking for?" He asked, looking first to his shoes, and then up his body, twirling around, reaching his shoulders, when he spotted the mark on his neck.

Instantly his hand came up and covered it, turning to face all the boys. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed the mark earlier, or that you would have noticed.

The two of you had got pretty heated the night before, for once he was at home, and he was determined to make the most of it. He could see now why the boys had been so hysterical around him, trying to find something around that would shield the mark from them all.

"Don't say a word," he scolded, walking around into his bag, pulling out the scarf that he always had on him, "let's pretend that none of this is happening, please."

Jimin's head shook, "there is no way we're letting this go so easily, we didn't realise Y/N was so possessive, she's really given a statement to everyone with that hickey."

"She wouldn't have done it on purpose, we just enjoyed last night."

All the boys hummed, shaking their heads at him. They knew how close the two of you were and how passionate your relationship was, at times the two of you struggled to keep your hands off of each other when you were both around the boys.

"Is there some concealer around that I can use, surely one of you has some?" He asked the boys, but all of them declined. "One of you has to have some, you just don't want to say and help me get out of this situation."

"it is funny though Hobi, you're the last one of us we expected to come into work not looking perfect," Yoongi chuckled.

A blush appeared on Hobi's cheek, "it's not funny, at all. If none of you want to help me, then I'm just going to have to sort myself out."

The boys all sighed, they could tell how embarrassed he was that he'd been seen with the marking, any other time he'd usually done so well to hide things, but he was exhausted when he woke this morning, not paying any attention.

Namjoon walked over to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "I'll go and see if I can find some, you guys maybe try and start the routines, we've wasted enough time already fussing about all of this. It's just an honest mistake, and one that I'm sure we'll all end up doing at one point when we all finally find ourselves in relationships too."

"Thanks, Joon," Hobi whispered, one of the things he was always appreciative of his leader for was his consideration and support in situations. Whilst the youngsters continued to rib him for the bruising.

"Does it hurt?"

"If it hurt, I would have noticed it," he groaned across at Taehyung, "it's alright you laughing, at least I've been marked by my girlfriend, not my dog biting me. Coming into the studio with a bite mark on your hand isn't exactly the best thing."

The boys smirked, Taehyung quickly took a step back, holding his hand up innocently, he knew he'd upset his friend, but he didn't mean to.

"We don't mind the mark really, Y/N's great, and things like this are bound to happen. We just like seeing you so happy Hobi," he added, trying to make the situation better, "as long as you've got a smile, that's all that matters."

"Not now I haven't," he blushed, "I should have stopped her, but she was just making me feel so happy, I didn't realise she'd create quite the marking."

All the boys shrugged, as Namjoon appeared, a concealer stick in his hand much to Hobi's delight, who quickly leaned across to him.

"We all know now how much Y/N is into you," Namjoon joked as he dabbed around the mark, "no one will make a move on you if this is what Y/N does to you. It's a good job no one spotted you when you walked in this morning too."

"Management would have gone crazy," he frowned, "I was running so late I just sprinted straight in, there wasn't enough time for anyone to see me."

"Y/N tire you out?" Jin chuckled, tapping his shoulders, "don't worry we've heard the two of you before, we know exactly what you both get up to."

"None of you mention a word of this to her, she'll be mortified," he warned them all, "now it can't be seen, it never happened, and that's how it remains."

All the boys nodded, except for Jungkook. "I can't make any promises, next time she wants to tease me, I might use this against her."

"In that case, she'll probably deserve it then."

"You're a terrible boyfriend hyung."

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow maybe?