Chapter 51: A Hum to A Hymn

Author's Note: !!!!SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!!

Is it weird that I'm doing one of these chapters right now? Perhaps...perhaps. But, I couldn't think of a better time for these two to show just how much they loved each other than right now. This chapter is a pretty long one, and really sweet. If you don't wish to read the dirty stuff, then it's more around the end of the chapter and pretty easy to spot when it's going to happen. I'm not going to give any spoilers.

For all those who have been following up with my stories for a while now, you'll know that I've been trying new things with each and ever sex scene I write. The issue with this story is that the characters just aren't the type to do anything...dirty, to put it in lighter terms. They're too sweet and adorable, and I just couldn't picture them doing all the crazy things that I've had some of my other characters do in earlier stories.

So, I hope you all enjoy the sweet romance of Sebastian and Rhett, and enjoy a long chapter. I'll see you all soon with another chapter!

-Saturn

Things had been going well. For that, Rhett was grateful. They had found a couple more of those orbs in their territory alone by following any fog they saw. It was Tibo who found most of them. Every time he would make sure and come back to update Odin as well. The werebear enjoyed being kept in the loop.

Rhett was keeping everything up and running with the pack in the meantime, giving out orders and strengthening their defense. They were going to need to protect everyone as much as possible, especially now that the wizard was losing control of the forest. Rhett didn't doubt that this Skylak could tell that his power was weakening over the forest. Rhett could kind of feel it himself. It felt like the power was coming back to him, as he quickly strengthened his pack.

Gulliver was also making a quick recovery. He gained weight quickly with Amelia's cooking. She knew how to make the fattiest dishes for him, working herself to the bone just to make sure that he was going to be okay. She didn't talk too much or freak out when someone was hurt or upset, but she always showed that she cared in whatever way she could.

Then there was Sebastian, who was surprisingly happy with being in the pack house and not out there on the adventure. As soon as he remembered just how much that voice in his dream had wanted the man dead, he wanted to keep him as close as possible. It didn't feel like he wanted every tamer dead when he spoke to Rhett. It felt like he was after Sebastian specifically, and he didn't like that feeling.

Keeping him close is exactly what he did. He had told himself that he wasn't going to let the man away from his side and he meant it. Other than the bathroom, he hadn't let the man stray from him at all. Thankfully, Sebastian wasn't arguing with him about it. Actually, the two of them had kept each other pretty happy through it. There was just something about finally being able to call him his and spend all this time with him.

"You two are definitely in the honeymoon phase," Noah popped into his head. He was walking with them down the hall, giving Rhett an evil smirk as he did so.

"I'm glad to see you're finally in a good mood," he rolled his eyes at his beta. Of course, he would have some snide remark to say about all of this. If it weren't for all the time he spent with his daughter and wife, Rhett was sure that he would have been bugging the crap out of him throughout this whole thing.

Things had gotten really serious for a bit, but he was glad that it was slowing down finally. Now everyone was happier than they had been in a long while, and that made Rhett proud to be their leader. He finally got to the point where things were actually looking up, rather than what this unknown danger had brought them into.