Chapter 41: Bubbles and Kisses

Author's Note: !!!SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!!! 

Hi guys! It's really late into the story, but I couldn't go without having one of these. I hope you all like sappiness, because there's a lot of that here lol. The warning mainly pertains to the end of the chapter. The beginning is merely just adorable fluff, because I missed these two being so fluffy.

Thanks for all the love you guys have given this story! I believe it's gotten more views while still in progress rather than any of my other stories, which still surprises me to see! Thank you all for reading this story, along with any votes or comments you give.

I'll see you all soon! Enjoy!

-Saturn

The trees were a blur, as were the water that had been just below him when he had looked at his reflection. The only being he saw was the person that everyone saw as ugly. Sebastian shouldn't let all those things get to him, but it was so difficult when he had heard it his whole life. Being away from his family was what had set him free from it. For no one complained about his appearance or how different he looked compared to the rest of his family when he wasn't with them. He missed them, but he didn't like how the rest of the world viewed him when he was with them.

He didn't expect Rhett to pick him up, let alone walk with him all the way back to the house. Sebastian had been too busy trying to hide his face in that broad chest, making sure that not even he saw him cry as much as he did right then. A lifetime of tears just fell out. He was tempted to pick his freckles again before Rhett came. It was easy to tell when he was near. Sebastian didn't know why. All he knew was that he felt horrible for lying to him about all of this. He shouldn't have even let this happen, at least not until they figured out what Rhett's problem was and find all the missing people.

"No one is to disturb us," he heard Rhett say. He was going to look up to see what had happened, but Rhett kept his head in him, rubbing his back lovingly. Sebastian had gotten so lost in thought and his own emotions that he didn't realize how much time had passed. He still didn't. All he knew was that there was no way that it took a short time to walk back to the house. He wouldn't be surprised if it were night time then.

"I'll make sure of it," Noah's voice reached his ears. He wondered what the man looked like at that moment. Knowing that tone of voice, it probably meant that he was looking as serious and stoic as possible. He always seemed to be the strong and silent type, even when he really liked to joke and mess with everyone all the time.

He let the thought pass as he heard a door shut and those strong arms readjusting him so that Sebastian's face would fall on his shoulder. It was a strange, to get carried all this way by someone. Sebastian hadn't really been carried by anyone except for when he was a baby. As soon as he learned how to walk, he had been wandering on his own, with only his uncle making sure he didn't get into too much danger.

Rhett acted like he always wanted to carry him. Even when they had their normal nights together, he would pick him up in his arms and bring them to bed. He didn't realize just how much he needed the warm loving touch of someone. Rhett's whole being soothed him, comforting his soul as he tried to stop the tears from flowing. They had been running long enough. He was just being a crybaby at this point.

"Where are we?" he asked, his voice but a whisper.

"Our room," Rhett kissed the top of his head. "I'm going to start up a bath for the two of us."

Their room? Sebastian couldn't help but like the sound of that. The room was gorgeous, and he was sure that he wouldn't mind sharing it with Rhett. He was just so unsure of the future and what was going to happen. He had never been so unsure in his life. Most of the time, he chose not to think about it, but this time he did. There were still his parents to face, along with Rufus and Felicia. He was sure that they were going to be piping mad when they found out what had happened, and it was probably going to be with him rather than anything else.