Several minutes later I pull Chase into my bedroom flinching as I take a look at my messy room, if I had known we would come up here I would have picked it up a bit but I planned on doing what I had promised my parents.

Chase walks around the room looking over my childhood pictures taped to the mirror of my dresser. "We have been dating for a few months, Raven. Why don't you have any pictures of us up?"

"I will put some up, baby. I just need to go get some printed off my phone." I tell him nerves, clawing their way inside my stomach.

I never had a boy in my bedroom before, much less my boyfriend and I have no clue on what I should be doing.

He doesn't say anything to me, just walks around my bed before taking a seat on it and pats the space next to him. "Come here, beautiful."

Feeling butterflies inside my stomach fluttering around, I slowly walk my way towards him sitting down slowly next to him.

He leans over grabbing my hair in his hands using it to pull my head closer to his and he kisses me softly pushing his tongue deep inside my mouth, wrapping my arms around his neck, I push my body into his deepening our kiss as we both moan softly into each other's mouths.

"You're mine. If you ever allow someone else to touch you, I swear Raven-" he growls against my lips causing my body to shiver from his words.

I love how possessive he can be, it shows that he really does love me.

"I'm all yours, baby, don't worry." I whispered, bringing my lips towards him quickly to make him stop worrying so much. He won't ever lose me.

He doesn't say anything, he just lays his lips back on mine, kissing me back softly, running his hands through my hair, pulling on it so hard that my head is pulled back as his lips leaves mine, and I feel him kissing down my neck slowly sucking on my skin while dragging one hand down my side down my hip and stopping at the edge of my dress. He bites down on my neck hard, digging his teeth gently into my skin as I feel his hand slipping under my dress, resting his hand on my bare thigh close to my panties.

I hope he doesn't want to go any further than just kissing, I'm obviously still a virgin and I don't know if I am ready to take our relationship to the next level.

Feeling his fingers brushing over my panties has me jumping out of my thoughts, throwing my hands down on his stopping his movements.

"Wait Chase, I'm not ready-" I rush out holding his hands tightly in my hand.

"We have been together for months now, Raven. I'm your boyfriend and I love you.  Let me show you how good I can make you feel, baby." He whispered against my lips, but I quickly shake my head.

"Not yet, Chase." I told him again this time, trying to push his hands down and away from my pussy.

"Why do I even fucking try with you, Raven? You're nothing but a tease! Making me wait months when Macy would have already let me fuck her! It's your fault I'm like this. You always pushing me away because I want to get closer to you!" He snarls as his grip on my hair tightens, and his hand on my thigh gets tighter as he squeezes. "Do you want us to break up Raven? Is that it?"

What?

He is asking me this because I'm nervous for him to touch me down there?

"No, no Chase, it's just that I'm nervous I never did anything like this before, okay?" I explained and thank god, I didn't stutter it out.

God, this is so embarrassing.

I should be doing better at being a girlfriend, my boyfriend wants us to come closer to each other and my hesitation is making him think that I do not want him.

"Then let me show you. We won't do anything else today, baby. Let me show you how we can be together. Just feel me Raven. You're mine. Forever." He whispered, and I slowly loosened my hand from his.

"O-okay, Chase." I mumbled while feeling his hand sliding back up my thigh right before he pushes his finger inside my panties, and sliding it between my pussy lips.

I try so hard to keep myself still not wanting what he wants from me as I feel one of his fingers pushing deep inside me causing a soft groan to come out from the pain.

"Chase it h-hurts-" I cry out pulling my hips away thinking he would pull his finger out of me but he doesn't.

"Hush baby, the pain will be over in a minute. Feel me." He moans against my neck, flicking his tongue out, licking it slowly as he pushes his finger deeper inside me. "This is mine, Raven. You better never let another man touch you. Do you hear me?" He snarled, pulling my hair down harder and I feel like my hair's about to come off my scalp.

"Y-yes" i cry out feeling my eyes starting to get watery with unshed tears from my head starting to hurt.

"You are a good girlfriend to me, Raven. I love you so much." He whispered but I don't say it back this time my body is going to overload with his hands, his mouth and his words.

"Chase-" my voice breaks off as I feel his finger rubbing deep into me against my walls and uses the tip of his thumb to press on my clit.

"What-what's happening?" I asked in a rush right before my body starts to shake in pleasure.

"Yes. Cum for me Rave. I love you."Chase's warm whisper flows through me, as my hips grind down onto his fingers.

"I love you too. Chase so much, baby." I moaned out, as my body started to relax.

I love this man so much.

I am so lucky to have him.