CHAPTER FORTY - what's your type?

a/n - please remember to vote ! enjoy the story, comment if you want :)
olivia's pov

i listen to james corden as he asks his question, crossing my leg over the other. "olivia, you've had some big moves. you've moved into your first ever apartment on your own, how is adulthood?" james asks. "oh my gosh... i've acclimated pretty well, gotta be honest, last night i had just peanut m 'n' m's for dinner because i can't cook." i admit, making the crowd laugh quietly. "but most of the time my girlfriend is over, she even keeps a suitcase of her clothes in my apartment. we either go out or she cooks for the both of us and i just stand there, doing the bare minimum like chopping up vegetables -horribly might i add- while she's over there cooking the best dish ever." i say, chuckling. "that's right! months ago you and your girlfriend, y/n, went public! how did you guys meet?" james asks after the crowd cheers. a picture of y/n and i show up on a tv behind james, the picture being the photo we took in new york city. "well i posted on my instagram that i needed a guitarist, and y/n dm'd me, sending me links to her playing guitar. i kid you not, my mind was blown! we practiced together, talked a lot, hung out a lot, and yeah, we're dating now!" i explain, smiling subconsciously. the crowd 'aww's' making me laugh. "you guys are seriously couple goals. i'm sure everyone agrees that if you guys break up, we won't believe in love anymore." james says, and i smile. "then you've got nothing to worry about." i say, and the crowd claps.

"i've heard you've announced some pretty big news yesterday, are you excited for tour?" james asks. i squeal in excitement, nodding my head. "it's so surreal! i'm so excited to see everyone singing along, to travel!" i respond, heart shooting out of my chest at the thought.

y/n sits on my bed after we talk about my interview as she smiles. i constantly refresh my laptop, waiting for the sour prom videos to post. "here it is!" i say, seeing the multiple videos pop up. i pick up my phone as y/n cheers, posting this on my story.

the laptop lays on my lap as y/n half lays half sits next to me, watching them

the laptop lays on my lap as y/n half lays half sits next to me, watching them. "you look so pretty," she says, completely mesmerised. i laugh, shaking my head. "says you," i say, watching the video. we watch all the videos, and i tap the video to the bts sour prom. we watch it and y/n starts talking over the collage of videos playing. the video changes to y/n running to me, bouquet of flowers in one hand with a plastic bag in the other. she hands the flowers to me, fishing out my drink. i smile at the video, us embracing in a comforting hug. "i'm really glad olivia decided to do this. i speak for everyone when i say livie's one of the most thoughtful people ever to exist, and i'm really glad to be on this journey with her." y/n voices over. "y/n!" i say, turning to her with a smile. she chuckles and i kiss her, pulling away quickly as i watch the video. the video changes to me in the prom photoshoot outfit, holding to camera as y/n sleeps on the couch. in the video, i stick my tongue out, moving closed to y/n as i lick a little bit of her face, video me laughing as the video stops to another video of a performance. "i didn't even feel that!" y/n says, laughing. "you're lucky i didn't do a big dog lick." i say, smiling.