CHAPTER TWENTY ONE - last day

i walk next to madison, conan and olivia walking in front of us. i hear a camera click behind us, also hearing madison sigh. this all familiar sound. about 6 paparazzi's jog basically in front of conan and olivia, filming all of us as we continue walking. "hey guys!" "what's going on?" "whyre you guys in new york?" multiple paparazzi ask. "just for a holiday," olivia says and they continue asking questions as we walk. "how's your relationship going with olivia, y/n?" one of them asks, pointing the camera at me. "it's going really well!" i say, smiling. "have you guys said 'i love you' yet? it's been 7 months!" one says. my eyebrows slightly widen, the question being very direct. "uh, i'd rather not answer that." i say, knowing we haven't.

we sit in a little booth, eating our sushi. i pick up the last sushi from my plate with chopsticks, turning my body to olivia as i place it in front of her mouth. "you sure? it's your last one." she asks first. "yeah, i'm sure. i'm pretty full," i say, and she opens her mouth, eating it.

i look around the place as i wait for everyone to finish eating, and olivia's left hand reaches for my right hand. our fingers interlock loosely, olivia playing with my fingers under the table. "what're y'all doing under there?" conan asks, eyebrow a little raised. i lift up our hands, showing him as he gives a suspicious nod. "you're dirty minded, conan!" olivia says, making madison laugh as sushi's in her mouth. "what? your hands were very close to each other," he says, squinting his eyes at both of us.

"this one, y/n." olivia says and i look up, seeing olivia pick out a pastel violet bikini from my suitcase. i stand up from the bed, taking the bikini. "thanks my love," i say, making olivia smile as i walk to the bathroom.

i wrap the towel around my neck as we walk to the hotel pool, opening the gate. "c'mon guys," i say, holding the gate open as liv, conan then madison walk through. i look up at the sunset, then back down to see a few people in the pool. we place our towels and bags on a sun chair. "can you take a few pictures of me, y/n?" olivia asks, handing me her phone. "of course," i say, aiming the camera at her.

___________________________

⚪️oliviarodrigo

liked by irisapatow, conangray and 498,293 othersoliviarodrigo   🦋🦋🦋🦋view all 50,583 commentsy/n

oliviarodrigo 🦋🦋🦋🦋
view all 50,583 comments
y/n.l/n you give me butterflies
oliviarodrigo : y/n.l/n cringe
y/n.l/n : oliviarodrigo you literally said basically the same thing in your song shut up
oliviarodrigo : y/n.l/n you listen to my songs??
y/n.l/n : oliviarodrigo unfortunately i have to in order to learn it on guitar it's a punishment
user1 y/n and olivia's conversations in the comments are all i need in life
irisapatow i miss u
oliviarodrigo : irisapatow miss u more, can't believe you couldn't come :(
30 minutes ago

___________________________

olivia goes to dip her feet in the pool to see the temperature and i smile, running up to her. i grab her by the waist, jumping into the pool as i drag her in with me. she lets out a high pitched scream, then we splash into the water. after a second or two, we swim back up to the top, and i start laughing. "Y/N!" she yells, wiping her face. i can't stop laughing, and she splashes me harshly.

i swim behind olivia as she talk to conan and madison, swimming under her. i lift her onto my shoulders, standing up. "y/n!" she yells, holding into my head to steady herself. "it's so cold up here!" she says as i place my hands on her thighs above my shoulders. "if you say so!" i say, leaning back as we splash into the water again, but backwards.

after a few hours in the pool, we decide to head into the spa. i place my legs in, already feeling the relief. "jesus," i mumble, sitting down as everyone comes in. olivia sits beside me, conan and madison opposite us in the circular shaped spa. "so nice in here." olivia says, sighing as she closes her eyes.

i hear footsteps coming towards us and i turn around, seeing about 3 guys and a girl wet from the pool, coming in. conan and madison move towards us, conan sitting next to olivia and madison on the right side of conan. i watch as they step into the other side of the spa, not saying a word. they look at us with a slight smile, all sitting beside each other. do they really not know who olivia, conan or madison are? "hey guys." madison says. "hey!" a guy says, introducing his friends as i introduce liv, conan and madison. "wait shit, you guys are famous!" one of them says, and i look at olivia. "uh, yeah!" she replies, giving an awkward laugh as she doesn't know what to say. "can we get a picture?!" another asks.

we end up talking for about an hour, before we decide to leave. we get back to the hotel, towels wrapped around us. "i'm showering first!" conan says, walking to his suitcase. i sit at the end of the bed, towel under me. i pick up my phone, going on twitter. after a few minutes of scrolling, the photo that the people took in the spa appeared, the picture getting a thousand likes, posted 53 minutes ago. olivia sits next to me, watching as i scroll through the comments. 'where at?' a comment says. 'sorry, can't tell you that' the person replied.

madison and i walk back to the hotel room after picking up uber eats, placing the food on the counter. "livie," i call her over, and she stands ned to me as i take out the mcdonald's orders. "thanks y/n," she says as i hand her a cheeseburger and drink. we all sit on the bed, and i unwrap the burger i got, drink in the cardboard cup holder. "i swear if you guys spill something on our bed i'll kill you." conan says naturally as he takes a bite of his burger. madison, olivia and i look at each other, before olivia tries not to laugh. "sucks that tomorrow we're back in la." madison says. "yeah, but this was fun! we'll do it again sometime." i say, drinking my drink. "plus, i've gotta go salt lake city for high school musical. and you're coming with me, y/n!" olivia says, smiling at me. "right, what day is it?" "we leave on sunday, so 6 days
from now." she replies and i nod in response.

____________________________
⚪️y/n.l/n

liked by conangray, oliviarodrigo and 393,350 othersy/n

y/n.l/n last day in nyc :((
view all 80,283 comments
oliviarodrigo miss it already
y/n.l/n : oliviarodrigo literally crying already
conangray WHERE WAS I?!?!
y/n.l/n : conangray you were literally taking so long in the bathroom we waited 40 minutes...
madisonhu   let's move to ny
y/n.l/n : madisonhu   let's do it
2 hours ago

_________________________

a/n - please remember to vote !!