CHAPTER THREE - meeting her

i walk up to the studio and knock, i look back at Nai, and she's smiling like a proud mom. i quickly spin back around as the doors open, showing 2 security guards, both around 6ft. "name?" one male says. "y/n l/n" i say to them, and they let me in, closing the door behind me, leading me and the 2 guards in a corridor.

when the guards open the door, my ears are already filled with music, and more importantly, olivia's voice. i must say, it looks a lot bigger on the inside. i take a step inside, looking around the place, astonished by how everything looks. suddenly, i hear a familiar voice.

"hey! you're y/n right?" the brown haired girl says. she looks just as pretty in real life. i stare at her for a few seconds, my mind going blank. "cat got your tongue?" she says, giggling. i shake my head and awkwardly laugh, "yeah, i'm y/n." i say, smiling. "cool, i'm olivia." she exclaims, as if i didn't already know. she wore a red, black and some white dress, her hair in pigtails, with high heels on.

(this)

(this)

olivia then takes me to the stage, while the security guards leave. on the stage, i meet the drummer and pianist. i greet them with a friendly face and have a small conversation with them since olivia went to go get a water bottle, she offers to get me one too, which i accept. She comes back later with two cold water bottles in each hand, giving one to the drummer, pianist and finally, me. our fingers slightly graze each others, but barely enough for her to notice. "thanks olivia." i say with a smile. "you can call me liv, you know." she says, taking a sip of her water. i do the same and set the water bottle at the front of the stage.

"so today's more of a chill day since we all just got to know y/n here!" she says into her microphone, smiling at me. I thought she would be taller than me in person, but we're probably the same height. she walks towards me with a sheet of music in her hand. "so, this is all the songs on my album, i'm sure you're familiar with some, right?" liv hands me the papers and i skip through them, recognising some. "yeah, not like most of them play on the radio 24/7." i say sarcastically, earning a laugh from liv. she goes back to her microphone and speaks into it "anyways, as most of the girls memorised the songs, we'll serenade you - well practise at least - in front of you, y/n, as you learn your sheet music!" she exclaims, as i walk off the stage and picking up an electric guitar then sit on the couch, looking at the tabs and back at olivia. "this seems pretty easy enough, just give me like 30 minutes then i'll get the hang of it." i say, examining the tabs again. "fast learner, good to know." she says. i roll my eyes at her and she smiles again, and the band start playing her song 'good 4 u'. i strum the guitar chords in time with the song, getting the hang of it quickly.

i get to the bridge of the song, and learn the 'solo' part of the electric guitar, it look me around 15 minutes, but you got the hang of it. "i think i've got good 4 u, liv!" you look up at her. "perfect! come up here and we'll have a go." i get up from the couch, with the guitar and plug it into a rather big amp. you strum a 'c' chord to see if it the amp works, and it does. "alright, you ready y/n?" liv's drummer, says. i nod, making her count down to the beat.

we finish the song, and it was perfect. everyone was amazed at how well i did, especially liv. everyone began to pack up their things to head home, as did i. i grab my water bottle and rapidly drank from it. "thirsty, huh?" liv says, laughing. "very." i respond, screwing the cap back on. "you did great today, y/n. i can't wait to practise the other songs!" i smile, and we make eye contact. her brown eyes connect with mine, but i look away and clear my throat, packing the guitar away in it's case, putting it against the wall. "so, i was thinking everyone, how about we all get some dinner, at my house in celebration of y/n's successful first day!" the 2 girls agreed, so did i. we left the studio, and we go to liv's car.

liv gets in the driver's seat while the 2 girls go in the back, making me go in the front passenger seat. of course, liv plays taylor swift and sings her heart out. i sing along too, and she's surprised. "you listen to taylor?!" she looks at me, before looking at the road again, making me laugh. "yeah i do, like 24/7. no big deal." i say, sarcasm in my voice at the last 3 words. she smiles, and the rest of the trip is filled with all 4 girls, singing to taylor swift.

a/n - hoped u liked it :)