CHAPTER THIRTY - breakfast talk

a/n - please remember to vote! comment if you'd like :)

i get the remote from the beside table, turning on the flatscreen tv mounted on the wall in front of us. i turn it on, and olivia stands up. "i'm gonna brush my teeth and take my makeup off now," olivia says, and eventually, we both take our makeup off and brush our teeth, and i lay next to olivia after turning the lights off. she places her phone on the bedside table on the right side, moving closer to me as i pick up the tv remote again. she wraps her arms around, my waist, gently throwing her leg over my stomach as she rests her head on my shoulder.

we finish the first movie, the time being exactly 12. "do you wanna watch the next movie?" i whisper to olivia. i wait for her response, getting confused as to why she wasn't answering. "olivia?" i call her name, turning my head to look down. i see her already fast asleep, her breathing steady, eyes and mouth closed. "this girl..." i mumble as i smile to myself, wondering when she fell asleep during the movie. i turn the tv off, placing the remote carefully on the bedside table. i unwrap olivia's loose grip around my waist, placing them around my neck as i pull the blanket over us.  i wrap my arms tightly around olivia, closing my eyes as i fall asleep to olivia's light breathing.

olivia's pov

i hear light knocking on the door, waking me up. i turn my head to the door, waiting for whoever's knocking to open it. seconds later, the door opens slowly, y/n's mom peeking her head in as we make eye contact. "hi, mrs y/n." i whisper. "oh, morning olivia. did i wake you up? sorry, i was just checking if y/n was up, i didn't know you were here." she says, smiling. "it's okay, y/n isn't up yet." i say, looking at y/n sleeping, turning back to y/n's mom. "okay, can you tell y/n  i'm going to greece for a business trip in a few hours? it was very last minute, and i won't be back 'till a few months." she says, and i nod, understanding. "okay, can i come?" i joke, smiling as i make y/n's mom chuckle. "maybe next time, we can all go on a holiday some day," she says, "but we have to go now, remember to tell y/n for me, please." she ends the conversation politely. "okay, have fun," i say, her mom smiling as she closes the door with a thank you.

i rest my head on the other pillow and lay on my back, taking my phone from the bedside table, turning it on. 10:24am. i scroll on my phone for a bit, before y/n shuffles. i look up from my phone, seeing y/n roll to the side, facing me as she continues to sleep. i smile, moving closer to her as i kiss her cheek, laying back down.

y/n's pov

i hear faint music, waking up slowly. "morning," olivia whispers as i open my eyes. "morning, love." i say, rubbing my eyes and sitting slightly up as i stare at nothing. "what's wrong?" olivia asks, placing her phone beside her as she lifts the blanket up, putting a leg over mine as she sits on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "well i just woke up." i chuckle, making olivia smile as she stares into my eyes. "your mom came in before." she says, moving closer to me. "what did she say?" i ask. "she said that she's going to greece like right now for a business trip." she says, and i place my hands on her waist. "when would she get back?" "a couple months she said." olivia says. "more time to spend with you," i say, and olivia giggles, pressing her lips against mine. 

olivia and i walk down a street i randomly parked around, browsing at the breakfast options at each restaurant we walk past. "did i tell you about tour?" olivia says, making me stop in shock. "what? no?!" i yell, turning to her. she turns to me too, placing her pointer finger on my lips. "could you be any more louder?" she says, chuckling as she takes her hand off my lips. "well i mean it's tour," i say, continuing to walk. "yeah, i was just talking to my management and stuff about it, i just need to announce it somehow in a teasing way." she says, and i hold her hand, guiding us to the left as people walk past us. "let me know what you think of, and let's check out this place." i say, walking into a shop.

i cut a piece of pancake and place it in my mouth, eating it as i listen to olivia talk. "and i was thinking we could add complicated to the song," she says, taking a bite of her avocado toast as she waits for my reply. "that would be great, have you thought of who your opening acts are gonna be?" i ask, making olivia smile as she nods. "gracie abrams so far, i haven't thought of any others." she says, taking her matcha smoothie and taking a sip. "gracie abrams?!" i exclaim. "yeah, gracie abrams." olivia says, chuckling. "we had history," i say, making olivia's eyes wide open. "you two dated?!" olivia asks. "for a little, yeah. it was years ago, when she just started her music career, i helped her record some guitar parts but i don't think she ended up posting them, but we ended on a really good note. we wish each other happy birthdays every year." i say, smiling. "so it'll be a nice reunion!" olivia exclaims, smiling too. 

olivia pays, and we walk out, making eye contact with 4 teenage girls as they switch their gaze between olivia and i. "holy shit!" one of them says, the other 3 squealing as they fan girl. we take photos, all of them taking turns between olivia and i as i take photos of the 4 girls with olivia, olivia doing the same for me and them. "hows your guys' day going so far?" olivia asks as we stand opposite them. "it's been going great! no way we ran into you two, this is so insane!" one of them says, making me chuckle. "did you guys finish the high school musical marathon?" another asks. i laugh, shaking my head. "olivia fell asleep at the end of the first one, so no, not yet." i say, making the girls laugh. "have you guys been making music together?" another one asks. "sort of, olivia's always writing and i just do whatever she tells me to on guitar." i say, olivia nudging me. "that sounds so mean like i'm forcing you help me write songs!" olivia says, maing all of us chuckle. "no, but i do help her sometimes with songs." i say, smiling at her. "we actually wrote a good one a few weeks ago, maybe we'll put it out someday." olivia says, smiling back at me.