CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT - spotify

a/n - something happened which deleted 3/4 of the chapter and i had to remake it which was really annoying so the previous comments before everything deleted doesn't comment on the sections everyone commented, but i hope you enjoy if you haven't read it already :) if you've already read this, feel free to read it again, or skip, there's just a few changes, please vote!

y/n's pov

a week later

i sigh as i close my eyes, a small smile forming on my lips. we haven't hugged in forever, and that was a damn good hug, still can't stop thinking about it even though it's been a week. opening my eyes, i make my gaze to my laptop that was on spotify. i skip a song, leaving it on another song. i look to the right, reading what songs friends were listening to. i get to olivia's name, furrowing my eyebrows at what she's listening to.

olivia's pov

"well she's listening to music right now," i say to madison over the facetime. "you think she'd see what you're listening to?" she asks, and i look at the song choice, being 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd. "maybe, or she'd think it's just a song i'm listening to. it's a good song." i say, seeing y/n listening to a bruno mars song. "oh by the way, what did josh say when you broke up with him like 4 days ago?" madison asks. "he understood," i summarise, madison smiling. "it's gonna be awkward filming!" she says, and i shake my head. "i don't really mind, i'd rather it be awkward filming than being with him in real life if i don't like him like that any more." i say, madison agreeing.

_______________________
10:38pm
y/n l/n :))

want u back is a 

good song

yup great song haven't listened

to it in forever

you stalking me?

no i'm just looking at

my laptop and

 your name 

coincidentally's

there

sure sure🤨

😭

btw i was wondering if you

wanted to hang out tomorrow

of course

when and where?

meet at mine, around 6pm? 

then we'll figure out what to do

okay, see you tomorrow :)

see you :)

____________________________________

y/n's pov , 5:54pm

i knock on olivia's apartment door, a few seconds later, the door swinging open. "hey," i say, smiling. "hi! come in," she says. i walk in, olivia closing the door behind me. "you're 6 minutes early." olivia says. "that's a little concerning you know the exact time... but yeah, i am!" i say, olivia chuckling. "should've waited those extra 6 minutes." she says, sitting on her bed as i look around her apartment. "i knew you couldn't wait to see me, so i didn't want you to suffer." i say, making olivia laugh. "you're looking around my place as if you haven't been here," she judges, and i look at her. "well, i haven't been here in forever." i say, walking back to olivia as i lay next to her as she sits.