CHAPTER THIRTEEN - the bedroom

liv opens the back door and immediately screams are flooded. i look out and there are about 5 flashing cameras which i assume are the paparazzi, and teenagers screaming their heads off. "OLIVIA!! Y/N!!" the crowd screams, and olivia takes my hand and pulls me softly with her. people start to push against me and liv but some security guards give us space. liv takes a few pictures with her fans and most of them ask for a picture with me too. "hey y/n and liv can we take a selfie real quick?"a teenage girl, about 15 asks. "sure!" liv exclaims before pulling me next to her and she wraps her arm around the back of my neck. i wrap my arms around liv and she smushes her face against mine and we both put peace signs up at the same time and smile for the camera.

"are you and y/n together?!" one of the paparazzi yells while taking photos. i look at liv and she decides to speak up. "no, we're just friends." liv replies with a polite smile before walking to the coach. "took you guys long enough." hayley says sarcastically. we find the same seats as before and i lay my head back on livs shoulder and close my eyes.

"y/n! wake up! we're home!" liv whispers in my ear, causing me to open my eyes. "shit, already?" i ask, still half asleep. "yes, you've been asleep the whole ride home silly." liv replies and i get up and grab my guitar from the seat in front of me and rush out of the door. "thanks for driving us!" i yell to the bus driver. "no problem, have a good night." the bus driver replies. "thank you." liv also says and she gets a 'you're welcome' back.

i open the door and liv's apartment is pitch dark, so liv turns on the light, lighting up the room. i see that the trash can is full so i grab the rubbish bag to take outside to the bins. "livie i'm gonna take the rubbish out!" i yell to her as she's in her room. "thank you!" she replies. eventually, i get back inside and wash my hands. i open liv's door to see her sitting on the end of her bed, staring at the ground. i rush over to her and kneel on the floor in front of her.

"are you okay?" i ask, panicked. "yeah, i'm okay," she smiles before continuing. "you're so panicked, it's cute." i smile and look down before looking back up at her. "can i ask you something?" i ask. she nods so i continue. "the speech you said at austin limits about not feeling good enough, is it true?" i ask cautiously. she gives a small chuckle before answering. "yeah, it is. i guess it's crazy how much people can bring you down, just by words..." she trails off. "i just want you to know that you're good enough, i don't want you to feel like you aren't, because you are to me, you're than enough to me." it's almost like i didn't control what came out of my mouth just then, but there's silence. after a good 5 seconds of silence, liv looks at me, and i can feel the tension. my heart starts pounding and i'm almost certain olivia can hear it, and she holds each side of my jaw with her hands and pulls me closer. i start to stand up a bit to level her, and she moves her face closer to mine until our noses touch. she wants to kiss me. i smile and tilt my head to the left, finally closing the gap between us. her soft lips connect with mine and my heart bursts, overwhelmed by this feeling. i wrap one arm around her waist while the other is next to her on the bed. lips still connected, i slowly get up and liv lays down, and i hover on top of her and she tilts her head the to the right. after a few more seconds, we finally pull away. her left hand was still on my jaw while the right was around the back of my neck, pulling me closer. her forehead rests against mine and i can hear her breathing slightly heavily. i'm out of breath too but i decide to kiss her again, just a slightly shorter one before resting my forehead against hers. "you're an amazing kisser." i whisper to her and she chuckles. "not too bad yourself." she giggles before continuing. "i'm kidding, you're an amazing kisser too, that was the best kiss i've ever had." i can feel my face heating up and to hide the embarrassment, i dig my head into the crook of liv's neck, and she pulls me down by the waist so i'm laying on top of her.

after a few seconds of laying there to catch my breath, liv speaks up. "it's almost 7pm, what would you like for dinner?" she asks, arms still wrapped around me. i think for a few seconds before replying. "i think i wanna stay like this for a few minutes." i reply.