---30---

"Morning N/n~" I heard a raspy voice say from beside me. It didn't take a genius to realize that the one speaking was Carlos.

"Shut it... it's too early for your voice..."

"Aww, so you don't like my voice N/n? I'm so hurt!"

"Carlos...please shut up..." I say turning around to face the boy who was already sitting on his butt in the bed while I couldn't keep my eyes open for longer than three seconds.

"Not a morning person here either,"he says shooting me a glare. "I think that's very cute."

"Mhm. Didn't ask."

Carlos pouts at my remark, turning around completely to face me."Why are you being so mean today?"

"I'm always like this, you just didn't spend much time with me yet."

"I like the yet you added."

"You think too highly of yourself..."

"No way! Didn't know that. So get up sleeping beauty, rise and shine~!"

"Screw you."

Without another word I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom where I changed clothes and brushed my teeth.

"Can you ask your friend to borrow me some clothes? I'm getting really sweaty and smelly." Carlos says right as I walk out of the bathroom.

"How about you go shower first and then I'll get you food and clothes, alright?"

"Fine with me."

"Grab a clean towel from under the sink!" I say before exiting the room.

I walk over to Camilo's door and knock on it. Once. Twice. No response.

"Camilo?! Are you in there?"

"Oh! Wait up Y/n! I'm coming!"

"Okay, okay. Hurry up, I'm hungry!"

"Morning to you too." the curly hair boy says as he comes face first with me after opening his bedroom door.

"Sorry...didn't sleep too well."

"I bet! We have a lot to unpack today, so let's go eat."

"Yeah, let's go."

We headed to the outside table where fresh food was already laying, waiting to be picked up and eaten. The scent of all the delicious jams and bread filled the air as I sat down next to everyone and started munching on my food. I made sure to pack some extra food in my bag while nobody was paying attention.

After I finished eating I greeted everyone and ran back inside of the casita. Before Camilo caught up I made sure to leave his uncle some food as well, then I headed back to my room in which I found none other than Carlos playing with Milo.

"Here's your food," I say as I throw my bag at him.

He caught it and rushed to open it, starting to eat immediately. It didn't take a while for him to finish and in the meantime, Camilo joined us in my room.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Well I must meet the other person who has a twin from this guy's world, so I was thinking you two could, you know, swap each other."

"What...?" Camilo rose a brow at my request.

"You stay locked in my room and land Carlos your ruana while I go into the town with him pretending to be you. We find the person we're looking for, we come to get you and we all meet somewhere somehow."