---23---

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!"

"5 more minutes..."

"You're gonna miss it!"

"Fine...fine. I'm up...Now shush, he's sleeping!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm not gonna wake up your boyfriend."

"He's not my-!"

"Shush! You'll wake him up. Now get dressed and let's go."

"Okay-"

I got dressed in clothes that would keep me warm and then proceeded to get on the roof, but just as I was about to climb down to the ground I was interrupted.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ethan?! Is that you?"

"Yup. I'm up here."

I looked up to see him and to my surprise, he was floating above me.

"Didn't know you could do that. But that doesn't matter! You should be asleep!"

"My sister got mad when she couldn't find Camilo and I couldn't stay in the same room as her anymore. What about you? Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Headed somewhere. Please don't follow me."

"Hm? Why not? Keeping secrets~?"

"No....It's because I..wanna be alone?"

"Alright. Don't get in trouble."

"Thanks, but I won't."

"Bye-bye."

"Bye."

And with that, I jumped onto the ground. I took Milo out of my bag, checking to see if Ethan was still there. After I saw him going back into casita I asked Milo to lead the way.

"Follow me." and with that he started running, me close behind him.

He was again leading me into the forest, but this time into a part I'd never seen before. After a while, we stopped in front of a cave.

"Is this it?" is say panting.

"Yup. The inside is the real deal."

"Okay, so let's go in!"

"Alright, but let me tell you that I don't know what we're gonna see in there."

"Huh?"

"Yeah...You will see what I'm talking about."

"Alright."

I took my flashlight out and started walking into the cave. It didn't look too deep. Once we were in we were able to see a big lake in the middle of it.
Veins we're hanging from the walls and the only source of light came from the moon who was reflecting itself in the lake, lighting up the whole place.

"Woah..."

"But that's not it. I'm not sure what time is it, but I think we just have to wait a bit more."

"For what?"

"The magic to happen."

"Magic?"

"I think it has something to do with the time. Or maybe the moon. I don't know."

"Alright..."

We ended up sitting next to the edge of the lake, waiting for something to happen.

"I'm bored...and sleepy.." I say before yawning.

"I don't remember it taking so long, but it will be worth it."

"Well who thought of bringing a watch."