---15---

"He's not moving forward though-"

"Give him some time..."

"Ugh...Just follow me."

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know I feel like climbing a tree."

"So forest."

"Yup."

"So you're taking me there again?"

"The forest is huge, you know?"

"Alright just walk."

"I am walking!"

"Good for you! Wait, where's Milo?!"

"Right the- Oh Dios mío there's no cat-"

"Milo! Milo where are you?!"

"There! He's running after a...butterfly-? It's too dark I can't see well."

"Well come on!" I say before I grab Camilo's hand and start running towards where he pointed at. Milo was indeed running after a butterfly.

"You know the rest of the town is still asleep so be quiet!"

"My cat is running away I don't care about the others!"

"Lovely..."

After running for a while we reached the forest where Milo had stopped.

"Bad boy!" I picked up the cat and put it into my bag. "Stay there."

"At least we are here."

"I should have brought some sort of light. I can barely see anything."

"Mhm."

"Hey, are you good?"

"I'm fine."

"Then what's up? You're acting weird."

"Can't really help it."

"Umm-"

"We shouldn't have..."

"Oh. That's the problem..."

"It was a stupid idea. It didn't mean anything either."

"Heh, right. Nothing at all..."

"And I'm supposed to meet that stupid girl soon...If my family hears about this I'm dead!"

"Sorry..."

"Huh?"

"I could have said no and everything would have been avoided. I'll make sure nobody hears about this..."

"Thanks, I guess, but I shouldn't have even brought up the idea," he says with a sigh.

"You should probably go back. If they find you 'missing' you're gonna get in trouble. You can climb a tree tomorrow."

"You're not coming?"

"No thanks. I'll hang around here for a while."

"I can't just leave you all alone in the dark."

"I have Milo. I'll be fine. Now go. You don't have to worry about this too."

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

"See ya in the morning then."

"Mhm..."

"Come back soon. You're gonna get a cold. Here." he says taking off his ruana and handing it to me. "It should keep you at least a bit warm."

And then he left. I didn't understand what was going on. He came up with the idea and now he's, upset? But still the sweetest person ever?! He's so complicated!