---9---

As the two teens were sleeping and cuddling without knowing, Pepa noticed that her son's room was now unlocked. Worried for her baby she immediately rushed to go in, but she was met with the most surprising sight. The whole family grew quite fond of Y/n, so seeing the two of them melted the mother's heart, and soon after, a cloud and a sun appeared above her head. Hearing the rain start pouring her husband entered the room to check on his wife and kid.

"Pepa, mi Amor, are you here? O-oh!"

"Shushhh. They are sleeping!" she whisper yelled at Felix.

"I'm sorry...How did she even get in? Oh Pepa, our baby is growing up..." he says while wiping a fake tear off his cheek.

"Mama...what are you doing here?" a grumpy Camilo asked, obviously woke. up by his parents' unwelcomed conversation.

"Hi sweetheart. I wanted to check up on you but I see that you already have company."

"Camilo shut up..."

Y/n angrily told the boy to shut up still half asleep, not knowing that the two adults were also there.

"She doesn't like being woken up."

"Well then, see you later mi vida. We love you."

"Love you too mama, papa."

His parents left right after that and Camilo tried going back to sleep, but something stopped him from doing that. More exactly Y/n, that had started hugging his waist, making him unable to lay down. The boy instantly blushed and jumped a little at the sudden contact.

"Y/n...?" he asked to make sure she was asleep.

Because there was no response the boy decided to hug Y/n as well, but this time he wasn't able to fall asleep, so he just rested his head onto hers while brushing his fingers through it.

Sometime later, while Camilo was stroking her hair, the girl woke up.

"What are you doing...?"

"Ah! Uhh-you, are umm...you cuddle."

"Huh..? OH! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"I knew you liked me already, but you really are straightforward."

"Camilo stop it! You were a crying mess a couple of hours ago!"

"Time flies~"

"Just stop! I didn't mean to! And you were playing with my hair!"

"It was in my face, I was tucking it away!"

"Liar."

"I'm not."

"You are!"

After the two teens finished giving dirty looks to each other, they both started giggling, and the giggling turned into laughing and soon the whole Casita could probably hear them.

"Idiot!" Y/n says while punching Camilo's shoulder.

"Ouch?! You started it!"

"I'm glad you are fine now...I was worried about you."

"All thanks to you, Y/n."

"That's not true..."

"It is!" he says while scooting over to the girl to wrap her in a hug"

Y/n's p.o.v:

I immediately wrapped my arms around Camilo, but it felt so, different. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but smell his hair and stroke his back, just to make the moment last a bit longer. What is going on???

He was the one to break the hug and I felt so empty when I couldn't feel the soft material his ruana was made out of in my hands.

"You're staring..."

"Oh, sorry."

"Hey Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"Boop." he touches my nose and turns into me.

"What was that for?"

"It's fun shifting into you. I can get you into trouble easily~!"

"Hey don't you dare!"

"Whos gonna stop me?"

"Oh Camilo, please. I know your are stupid, but would you really?"

"Yeah, and to prevent anything from happening, you have to do me a favor."

"What favor."

"Kiss me."

"WHAT?!"

"Earth to Y/n! Are you there?"

"What?!"

"You've been spacing out for the past 5 minutes."

"I gotta go!"

"Wait-did I do something?!"

Without giving him any response I got up from the bed and ran out of the room. What even was that?! I covered my face as I ran down the sairs. When I arrived down I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Ouch! I'm really sorry-Antonio?"

"Hi Y/n! Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Did I hurt you?

"No, I'm fine. Were you in Camilo's room?" the little boy said while gasping and putting a hand on his mouth. "Are you his girlfriend?"

"No! I don't like your brother! Not one bit!"

"Y/n...he is behind you..."

My face instantly dropped.

"Camilo I-"

"Save it. I got it. I tried my best to be your friend but I guess I'll never be good enough for you."

"NO WAIT PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"I'll leave you alone, you don't have to tell me twice..."

"CAMILO PLEASE!"

I started running as fast as I could to catch up with him, but I was too late. When I got to his door he had already locked himself up again. I messed up again. He probably thinks I hate him now, but that's not true!

"Camilo please let me explain! It's not what you think!"

"So you're telling me there's more to "I don't like him one bit?!" Go on! Insult me more. Call me an idiot and a crybaby! I knew I should have never trusted you with my emotions!" a muffled yell was heard from inside his room.

Tears started streaming down my face. He hates me now.

"Im so sorry Y/n..." i felt Antonio hugging my leg. "He's mad at you because of me." he sniffled.

"No! No! It's not your fault! It's mine, just mine. He's mad at me because I messed up, kid."

"Do you hate him?"

"No Antonio. I-"

...

"Care about him deeply. He is my best friend and I was just confused. I never meant to say any of those things."

Wow, now I'm finding comfort in talking to a five-year-old. Good job Y/n.

"So you like him?"

"Yeah...i do like him."

I love him.

"Only as a friend though..."

"You should tell him that."

"Yeah, you should."

"Dolores?!"