---11---

We both decided we needed more than 10 minutes to get ready so we agreed on meeting in front of Casita in 30 minutes. Plenty of time to get ready.

I decided to wear a long brown skirt with a white top (if you don't like it feel free to ignore this). It looked good. I needed to look good. No I didn't have to. But I want to...

I'm just going to hang out with Camilo...that's it. Nothing out of the ordinary. BUT THE BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH MAKE EVERYTHING IMPOSSIBLE.

"Y/N! Why didn't you tell me you're going on a date with Camilo?!" Mirabel barged in with Dolores behind her.

"I can't believe you like my stupid brother..."

"I don't! We're just gonna hang out!"

"Were you putting makeup on?"

"No!"

"You so were! Aww, you wanna impress him!"

"So cute. Now let us help you."

"I don't need help. I can get dressed by myself."

"Yeah yeah now let us do your hair!"

There was no talking them out of this so I just let them do whatever they wanted with my hair and makeup. Dolores insisted I should match Camilo's dark purple eyeshadow and so she put that on me.

After they were done I wasn't gonna lie, I looked really cute.

"Hey Y/n~. I think your little date is waiting for you." Dolores teased.

"Not a date, but thanks for the information."

Casita then helped me get my shoes on and I was out. In the meantime not only did Mirabel and Dolores spy on me going to see Camilo, but Luisa who just finished her work and Antonio joined in too.

"They grow up so fast..." Luisa said.

"But what are they doing?"

"Oh Antonio, you're gonna get it when you grow up.

No big deal. Nothing is gonna happen anyway. I walked out of Casita but Camilo was nowhere to be seen.

"Camilo? Camilo are you here?" I walked around shouting for him.

"Camilo! Ugh! Where are you?!"

"Right here!"

I turned around to face him and I was met with the cutest smile in the world that just kept growing on his features.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Lead the way..."

"O-oh. Right! Come on."

We walked for a bit and then he suddenly covered my eyes with his palms.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a surprise dummy. Don't worry. I won't make you hit your head on a branch. Just follow my lead."

"Okay... what's so special anyway?"

"Nothing I guess, but I'm sure you will like the place. So...Tada~!" he says uncovering my eyes.

Oh wow. That must have been the prettiest place I've ever been to before. There were gorgeous flowers and trees everywhere and a very small lake was sitting in the middle of it all. I didn't know such a place even existed in this town.

"Wow..."

"Do you, like it?"

"It is so pretty."