---4---

"DID YOU JUST MOVE THE MOUNTAIN?!"

"Sure did, kid."

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Dios mío. You must be one of the gifted people-"

It was absolutely amazing. As all my hope was gone this strong beautiful lady came between the mountains and a hole appeared in the hard stones, like a passage for me to pass through. She moved or cracked the mountain!

"Yes, I am! My name is Luisa Madrigal."

"It's nice to meet you miss Luisa!"

"Please, just call me Luisa. Come on, you must be exhausted."

After she says that she extends an arm to me, so I thought she wanted me to shake it.

"Kid, I'm trying to pick you up."

"O-oh. My bad."

Well, that was embarrassing...I quickly got onto Luisa's arm and she started walking towards the village. Everything looked so, nice...and bright. The atmosphere was amazing too. Back where I lived my only friend was my dad. Nobody looked friendly, the atmosphere was kinda depressing and not to mention that the people were extremely rude. No one to get along with.

Luisa broke the silence quickly.

"How was your trip?"

"Pretty exhausting but I made a friend."

"Oh really? Who?"

"His name is Milo, he's a cat. Is it okay if I let it hang around the village?"

"Don't worry about it. You can keep it in the casita."

As she said that I looked up from Milo to see a huge house. The biggest I've ever seen. It looked wonderful, filled with flowers and vegetation. I couldn't believe that this was the place where I'd spent my time from now on. My jaw dropped unwillingly as Luisa put me down.

"Wow..."

"Well come on in. Everybody's waiting for your arrival."

"A-alright!"

"Let me take your bags."

"Thank you."

I hesitantly opened the big door at the front and walked in, Milo in my hands. I didn't realize that I was rapidly stroking the cat out of anxiety, squishing it at the same time. Luisa was following behind me. Nobody was there, so the girl went to announce my arrival to the rest of her familia. I decided to stay still in the big hallway, and it that was a good idea, cause soon many people rushed down to where I was from their rooms. A girl swung down some vines, a little guy slid down casitas stairs that turned into a slide, and just like that the whole family gathered around me, or so I thought.

"Welcome to casita, Y/n! I'm Mirabel Madrigal." a girl with green glasses came forward, took my shoulders and said.

"Mirabel, you are scaring the poor girl." was heard from the top of the stairs. An elderly woman was there, along with a boy? She was pulling him by his yellow ruana.

"Behave yourself, Camilo."

"Yes, Abuela..."

He then broke out of his grandmother's grasp and ran down the stairs, going next to another pretty girl. The whole family was beautiful! I was unconsciously staring at the boy, and then it hit me. He looked just like the human version of my cat.

"I know I'm charming but, that's a very intense glare, Hermosa."

"E-eh?!" I dropped Milo after I heard the boys statement. Did he just call me beautiful ? In front of his whole family??? I couldn't lie though, he looked stunning. Green gorgeous eyes, curly brown hair, and freckles scattered all over his face perfectly.

"Camilo, Hijo, that's not how you greet a lady!"

"Sorry, papa..."

He then proceeds to come closer to me, picking up the cat and staring at it. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed the slight resemblance.

"Wow hermosa~, you even have a cat that looks like me. Is this what people call love at first sight?" a huge smirk grew on his face after he finished his sentences. I was probably a red mess by then. A pretty boy called me pretty and-

"I apologize for his behavior, Y/n. Please excuse him. I'm Alma Madrigal, I was a close friend of your grandfather. It is a pleasure to have you here while your father is...at work."

"Thank you very much for having me, Abuela Madrigal."

"Well then, you already met Luisa, Camilo and Mirabel. Let me introduce you to the others. That little one over there is Antonio, his gift ceremony is in two weeks. Next to him are Dolores, Felix and Pepa, their and Camilos' parents. Luisa is Mirabel and Isabela's sister, And Julieta and Agustin are their parents."

They all waved as their names were called. So many names to remember. Camilo was still staring at me with a smirk. I noticed he was still holding Milo. Gosh, even their names are alike. He's gonna tease me about it once he finds out. He looks about my age, so he must be one of the kids' papa was talking about.

"Mirabel, please bring Y/n to her room."

"Alright, Abuela! Come on!"

She quickly started dragging me away from the rest of her family as she walked me up the stairs to my room. I entered it, my bags already being there. The room was very nice, it also had its own bathroom.

Dad was right. I really will enjoy this place!

Mirabel left my room and soon after I heard a knock, thinking it was her I opened it quickly. Maybe I spoke too soon about the whole enjoying my stay thing.

"Such in a hurry to see me, huh?"

"I thought you're Mirabel."

"I can be Mirabel if you wanted me to."

What he did next shocked me. He transformed into Mirabel. Holy shit. He's a shapeshifter!

"That was so cool!"

"You think so?"

"Totally! It's not like you get to see people shapeshifting every day!"

"Oh, by the way, you left your cat with me. What's its name?"

"Thanks, and uhh...Milo."

"You really do like me."

"How? I've only known you for like, 10 minutes! I don't even know how old you are."

"I charm many ladies quickly, Hermosa. And I'm 15."

"I bet you also flirt with many."

"Of course...not," he says with a wide smile.

"You can go now."

"Wait! Don't you want a tour of the Casita?"

"Okay Chameleon."

"You did not just call me that!"

"Oh, but I did."

"Hmph, just come."

"Alright, Chameleon~."

"Just when I thought you were nice."

"Lucky me."

A/n: Hello everybody! Thank you all so much for reading this story! It would mean a lot if you guys could vote on it and lmk if you like it/have any suggestions! I don't really have a plan for this story, but hopefully, you will enjoy it! It all <3