---28---

"I'm back!" I say rushing over to the pool with the drinks.

"Y/n...why did you bring Camilo? This is a girls day!"

"Only because I couldn't carry 6 cups by myself. He has his own things to do, right Camilo?"

"Mhm. You guys suck. Adiós."

"Bye bye Camilo!"

Sticking his tongue out at me the boy left. The day went by with me and the girls hanging out, chatting and having fun. It was great. Enough has happened already with the boys and honestly, it was tiring.

"So, Y/n, you and Camilo..." Isabela trailed off.

"What about us?"

"Ooh~Do you like my cousin, Y/n?" Mirabel asked.

"It's not like that...we're just friends. Why are you even asking? He has Aria anyway."

"Screw him. There's this super cute girl in this town. I don't know her name or where she lives but damn...she's gorgeous! If you guys could help me befriend her that would be awesome...that if you want to. If not I will manage to talk to her by myself."

"Oh? A girl?" Isabela asked.

"Yeah. Got a problem?"

"Not at all! We support you! And I think I know who you are talking about..."

"Just don't let Abuela hear about this." Dolores said from her chair.

"Right. I'll be careful. So, will you help me?"

"Of course we will!"

~

The day went by pretty quickly. We hung around the town, ran into the forest, played with some animals, and when it finally got dark we started heading home.

While we were walking I remembered something. Something I wished I hadn't. And that is the fact that there is a literal human from another dimension in my room. Or hopefully still in my room.

"I'm gonna go ahead of you guys if you don't mind. I really have to go to the toilet. See you at dinner!"

"See ya!" they all shouted back.

I started running towards the house. If that little bitch left my room I'm definitely gonna die.

I slowed down once I reached the floor my room was on. Not gonna lie I was quite anxious to open that door, but just as I was about to do that...

"Hey Y/n! You're finally back!"

"Hi Camilo. Need anything?"

"No? Can I not say hi to my best friend?"

"Oh, that's not what I meant. Sorry."

"No worries. So, how was your day?"

"Really nice actually. It was a lot of fun to hang out with all the girls. And I have good news for you when it comes to Aria! She likes a girl from this town! I think that's cute."

"So you're not gonna say Oh Camilo but I so wish you were there! It would have been so much more fun with my best friend around!" he says shapeshifting into me and twirling around me with his hands clasped together.

"It was a girl's day, Camilo. Plus, I always hang out with you!"

As I finished that sentence a loud noise was heard from my room.

"What was that?" the boy asked.

"Oh, I bet it was Milo. Probably fell off the bed or window."

This can't be happening. This is not true.

"Milo was in my room before I came here."

Shit.

"Y/n open the door! Someone could be in there! What if someone broke in?!"

"N-no! There's no need to go in there! It was nothing! Maybe the wind blew over something and it fell!" I stutter panicking.

"So you're hiding something!"

"I am not hiding anything! You're delusional!"

"Then go on, open the door."

"My uhh...underwear is on the floor. You don't need to see that."

"I don't give a shit about your underwear! You're either hiding something from me and are making up excuses to not let me in, or someone broke in and that means you could be in danger, so let me in!"

"Sometimes I forget that you're pretty smart...if I let you in you have to promise you won't say a word, won't freak out, won't scream and won't tell anyone else about this!"

"So you ARE hiding something from me!"

"Yes, yes, now...i know it will be shocking, but promise." I say extending my pinky finger to him.

Camilo sighed in defeat and pinky promised he won't do any of the things I told him not to. I grabbed the doorknob, feeling my hands sweat. What if he faints? What if he hates me for bringing a stranger into his house? What if he won't keep his promise and make a huge fuss about this? What if Carlos freaks out at the sight of Camilo? He already hates him, so what if they start fighting? No. That won't happen. But what if??? A million thoughts raced through my mind as I turned the doorknob slowly to reveal what I was hiding from everyone.

Once the door finally opened me and Camilo rushed in without taking another glance at the room. I gulped not wanting to turn around and face the two Madrigal boys that were most likely in absolute shock by now.

"Y/n. What the fuck."

"Surprise...?" I say as I looked at Camilo's pale expression.

"I knew I was prettier than you."

"Y/n. Explain. Now."

"Well...you see..."

A/n:
Please comment and vote on this story! (I love reading y'alls comments and they make me keep going with this story, and so do the votes)

In all honesty, I completely ran out of ideas for this fic, so if you guys have any suggestions PLEASE let me know, I don't wanna leave the story hanging. I'm determined to finish it somehow.

Also thank you guys so much for all of those reads! This chapter is very all over the place, and also the plot twist with Aria that I didn't plan will probably change the story a lot...I hope you like it though 👀 thank you all for reading!💕