---7---

We didn't realize how late it got by the time we finished talking about literally everything. Camilo was actually a very kind and nice person, despite his teasing and humor. We decided it would be best to head back inside and go to sleep before Abuela noticed us. We already had Isabela that saw us and probably Dolores who might have heard everything.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" he said as he helped me climb up his window.

"Do I look like I have a clock on me? J just hope it's not too late."

"Same...Abuela is usually very strict about our sleep schedule, not that she checks if we are asleep or not, but if she sees you she's gonna get mad..."

"Then let's be quiet. My room is right next door. I'll be quick."

"Okay then. But really. No. Noise."

"Yeah, yeah. I got it."

"Okay..."

We were both just staring at each other, waiting for the other one to say something.

"So..."

"What is it?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yeah! We should do it again!"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Then, good night Camilo. Sleep well." I say as I ruffle his hair. I love his curls.

"Dream about me~"

"Very funny. See ya in the morning."

"I'll be here."

I left his room as quietly as possible. Lucky me I only had to make a couple of steps to get to my room. I entered it and plopped onto my bed. Looking at the clock I see that It was already midnight.

"How long did we stay there..."

I was interrupted by a shot meow coming from under the bed.

"Milo? Omg Milo!"

I quickly pick up the cat to sit it on my bed.

"Meow."

"I almost forgot about you...I'm sorry."

The cat looked up at me and started purring, cuddling into the blanket.

"Let's get some rest. Tomorrow I promise I'll take you on a walk around."

And just like that, I fell asleep with my fluffy friend beside me.

~

"Y/N!! WAKE UP!"

Camilo bursts into the girl's room and rushes over to the bed where she was sleeping. Immediately Y/n puts a pillow over her head a tries to ignore the boy who had way too much energy.

"Leavee..." she groans

"It's time to wake up! Your gonna miss breakfast!" he says as he sits on her bed.

"If fine with that..."

"Nope!"

He then pulls picks up the pillow that was on her face and grabs her by the shoulders, making her stand up.

"I hate you..."

"Aww, that's sweet. Your lucky I'm not opening the blinds."

"Ugh." she sighs with exasperation.

"Now go get dressed! I'll be waiting for you."

"No."

"Yes."