chapter 38.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 38 ] 。
pact with the devil. ❜
( +15 : tw, blood )

||

It's been four months since we were married. Everything was back to normal.. or maybe not?

Jungwon has changed. He became more like a.. human? There were times when he was moody. He worked, and came back tired. Of course he hasn't lost his sense of humor and constant smile. I would give more than my life to be with him forever.

The boy returned home, and threw his blazer on the sofa, leaning himself immediately on it. He sighed softly, grabbing the bridge of his nose, "So that's what you call a headache," he groaned, falling on the couch, "How can you live with it?!" he grabbed a pillow and put it on his face. "Angel, I'm dying~" he pouted in a high pitch voice.

"You're not dying." I laughed, and pulled the painkillers out of the cupboard. I poured water into the glass, and headed towards the man. I took the pillow from his face, what met his dissatisfaction, and smiled gently while patting his head, "Take it, it'll help you," I handed him the pills. Jungwon swallowed it all gratefully, and he immediately grabbed my hands, sitting me down on the couch.

Moments later, his head was on my lap. The boy grinned smugly, and nestled against my stomach. I burst out laughing, and ran my fingers through his soft hair. "How was it at work?" I asked, "Naah, it's hard and boring." he sighed. We talked a little more about today. Jungwon complained about the boring workers as well as the cheerful ones.

I turned on a movie, but it was so boring that I fell asleep. I had pleasant dreams, that suddenly turned into nightmares. I saw Jungwon running towards me. I smiled at him waving, which the brunette quickly reciprocated. And suddenly, I heard the sound of a gunshot. The bullet pierced his temple right through.

The boy's eyes widened looking at mine. Terrified, I started running towards him. Jungwon fell to the ground, and his eternally shiny pupils quickly dulled. "Jungwon!" I grabbed his arms, shaking him hard.

People passed me on the street as if nothing had happened. I screamed pleading for help, and trying to wake up my husband. I closed my eyes trying to hold back the tears.