chapter 24.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 24 ] 。
she's too pure. ❜

||

I was walking and smiling brightly, literally three steps ahead of laughing Jungwon. I felt, though seemingly, free. After all, I wasn't sitting inside the house. I was back in my world. It was as if I saw it all with my eyes for the first time. And come on, as much as I hated crowds, today I was exceptionally satisfied.

Jungwon grabbed my hand, stopping me. I looked at him in surprise as he pulled something out of his pocket, and put it in my hand. "New phone. You have everything that was on the old there." he muttered, not looking at me.

I smiled looking at my dream model — the newest iPhone. My old phone wasn't the best one, and to tell the truth it has passed a lot in my hands.

I looked back at him, sniffing the trick. After all, he is a fallen son.

"I know what's on your mind, but that won't count on your sin list. It's a gift." he said, and started walking ahead.

I looked surprised at the object in my hands, and smiled under my breath. I turned on the screen, and saw the same wallpaper as I had on the old one. It was my favorite photo with Jaemi.

However, when I unlocked my phone, I saw a lovely, yet handsome face of a brown haired man. His cute selca with a peace sign, and a gentle smile. I huffed under my breath, and quickly entered the messages, wanting to write to my friend with a request for a meeting.

I didn't have to wait long. The girl replied as fast, as she was just waiting for my message. She insisted, that she needed to introduce someone to me. I smiled under my breath, and replied that I also had someone like that.

I walked over to Jungwon who grabbed my hand, and headed towards the shops. At that time, I was telling my boyfriend about Jaemi. I said how should he behave, and that they would surely like each other.

After some minutes I found the boutique where I had an appointment with Jaemi. I went inside looking for her, and the brunette was walking a few steps behind me.