chapter 23.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 23 ] 。
not his first, not last. ❜

||

Today I got up first, and decided to make breakfast. I smiled like a fool during the morning activities. Maybe yesterday's kisses meant nothing to Jungwon, but I felt like an excited teen doing it for the first time.

I was laughing at myself while cooking a simple breakfast. I felt his lips on mine all the time, and I was biting my lips everytime. I was just pouring coffee, when I felt someone's arms on my waist, and then a kiss on the shoulder near my neck.

The suddenness of this deed made my heartbeat skip, but I couldn't say for sure if it was because of it. I smiled a bit when the man didn't move away from me. "Jungwon," I laughed, moving away from the brunette a little. "Hmm?" his deep, still a little bit hoarsed voice made my body pass shudder.

"Stop it." I asked, wanting to continue cooking. "I can't move away from you. You attract me too much to yourself." he sighed into my skin.

"You still have to-" I pushed the boy who was looking away a bit with disappointment. I looked at his cute face. I couldn't help but to boop his shapely nose. The man looked at me in a surprise. As if he couldn't believe I did it.

I laughed at his expression, and wanted to go back to cooking. However, I couldn't even reached for my chopsticks, as I was strongly turned by my hips toward him, and then he sat me down on the counter. "W-What are you doing?" I squeaked firmly embracing Jungwon.

"I'm punishing my angel." he just said, and his hands were found on my thighs.

"Don't be stupid." I pushed his hands down to get down to the floor. "After what, angel?" he smirked, making me frown, while looking into his eyes, "And it's not that when a girl kisses her boyfriend passionately, and almost ends up in bed with him, she wants something more?" he asked, not moving even a millimeter. "One-off, stupid action." I said under my breath, even though it wasn't true.

I was starting to get really attached to Jungwon. I liked this man. He was indecently handsome, and his character was extraordinary. Every day with him seemed . I liked him.