chapter 37.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 37 ] 。
i was worried.

||

— sohyun pov.

High sound was ringing painfuly in my head. Did I die? After all, those men hurt me violently.. and I laid there, alone.

Maybe I bled out? Or was it because of the coldness? But if I had died, I wouldn't have such strange thoughts?

My whole body was screaming in pain, so it wasn't possible for me to be dead. After all, you can't suffer after death.

A while later, I realized that consciousness was starting to come back to me. I was starting to feel more and more outside stimuli.

First, I heard some murmurs, someone shouted, and finally a gentle hand holding mine. It couldn't possibly be afterlife.

I opened my eyes, and blinked several times as I was blinded by the harsh light. I was laying on the bed in our bedroom, covered with a thick layer sheets.

"Angel..." I heard a wonderfully warm, male voice, that made the pain go away or even made it a little more bearable.

My Jungwon.

I managed to open my eyes, so I could see his beautiful face. His beautiful cat-shaped eyes, that I adored so much, his soft, brown hair, his cute, small nose and his pink, kissable lips.

He was with me, he didn't leave me, and he saved me.

I wanted to move, I wanted to say something, but I couldn't, "Don't move," he said, leaning over me. His hands cupped my face tenderly with his thumbs brushing my cheeks, "Everything is fine, angel." he whispered, tears glistening in his eyes. Everyone was safe, and Layla wasn't hurt. That was all I wanted to hear, before I passed out again.

I don't know how long I was unconscious, for sure several days. When I woke up again, Jungwon was already wearing different clothes, and his hair looked even more soft. He was laying next to me, probably taking a small nap while keeping an eye on me.