chapter 20.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 20 ] 。
the missing. ❜

||

It's been a week since I disappeared out of my family's consciousness. It was just that it was safer, and no one had to worry. However, I asked Jungwon to leave Jaemi's memory. I wanted to see her. I knew that it was better to disappear from my mother's consciousness, because I wouldn't handle it.

However, my friend knew who I was. I just had no connection to any family in her memory. Everything was difficult for my human mind to understand. I didn't know how miraculously it all worked together, and no one from anyone nothing will get out, but I trusted Jungwon.

The brunette has distanced himself from me for the whole week. He just left me have some time to think about all of it, and didn't want to impose himself. It felt weird knowing, that the man would disappear without a trace for most of the day, and the rest of the night. Sometimes when I was going downstairs to eat, Jungwon would sit in front of the TV or play in the room.

I waited a long time for him in the evenings, but never happened to see him return. I always somehow fell asleep, and when I woke up next day I didn't know if he slept next to me that night or not.

It was hard for me to admit it, but I missed it. And most importantly, I missed him. I missed his dark, cat-shaped eyes, his gentle voice, his charming smile, his warm body and his tender kisses that he loved giving me.

The day by his side was shocking and unpredictable. Now it has turned into completely boring and identical. Nothing happened.

My heart hasn't had those small heart attacks. Although it wasn't quite like that. Every time I met him, I got a few palpitations moments, and my breathing would freeze. I waited for his move, but never did I lived to see. I was just sighing as he left. It was damn weird.

I just made myself a quick ramen, because I got hungry. I decided to do a marathon of my favorite kdrama. I wanted to start it in a few minutes, and I wasn't going to miss a minute.

I quickly stirred the pot, trying to see if everything was ready. Satisfied, I tapped my chopsticks on the pan, and turned off the burner. I went into the living room, and placed the meal on the coffee table, that stood in front of the sofa to cool it down a little. I went back to the kitchen, and fished out of the cupboards my favorite snacks. Plus some drinks, and hot tea. Perfect.